CSGO Boosting (Very Cheap)

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Boosting CSGO Accounts very cheap

If you are want to buy a boost add SvenskKyckling on Skype.

If you are unranked I can boost you very cheap. I'll play the first 10 games for only 25 Euros and 10 wins without loss is often the rank Supreme Master.

If you are ranked already its the same price for every 10 games, or we can make a bigger deal or a specific rank you want to get too.

I can boost legit on my own account that is Legendary Eagle master or with another account that got Aimbot.

You have to put your profile to Private so the enemies cant see that we are premades thats the most important thing, and you wont be banned if I get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by SvenskKyckling

Boosting CSGO Accounts very cheap

If you are want to buy a boost add SvenskKyckling on Skype.

If you are unranked I can boost you very cheap. I'll play the first 10 games for only 25 Euros and 10 wins without loss is often the rank Supreme Master.

If you are ranked already its the same price for every 10 games, or we can make a bigger deal or a specific rank you want to get too.

I can boost legit on my own account that is Legendary Eagle master or with another account that got Aimbot.

You have to put your profile to Private so the enemies cant see that we are premades thats the most important thing, and you wont be banned if I get it.

If you want a Aimbot boost that is 100% winrate you'll have to pay 5 euros extra.

.;

Many have asked about the payments, and I often do 50-50.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.