CS:GO rank boosting (Master guardian 2 10 EUROS)

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello playerup, I am here because I want to boost you guys for money. the reason I am doing this is because I knbow the matchmaking raking system is bad so im giving players the ranks they desire for small sums of money. Now I know what you're thinking, isn't this a little sketchy because I am a pretty new person to playerup, but I am willing to boost one person first, and if its a scam, they can go tell all their friends its a scam and give me negitave rep. PRICES:

MG - MG2 : 10 EURO

MGE - DMG: 12.50 EURO

the account im smurfing on is currently a master guardian 1 but as it ranks up im doing more ranks for more money. Thanks for your time

Steam: Xty ~(?)~

My main account is a global elite and there is a 90% win rate.

NOTE: I have 19 hour 40 minute cooldown as of july 12, 6:35 and I live in Texas, U.S.A

.;

Since you are 'smurfing' it would be the best for you If you gather some proof of your Global Elite account.

It will also help you getting more trust with customers. We can also do a Supreme Master First Class match to see how you do in that match.

I will write a full review of the match.

Originally Posted by Flash ?

Since you are 'smurfing' it would be the best for you If you gather some proof of your Global Elite account.

It will also help you getting more trust with customers. We can also do a Supreme Master First Class match to see how you do in that match.

I will write a full review of the match.

yeah, you have a point. my friend recommended this to me and I signed up really fast. ill try to gather "proof"

Link us to your steam profile please. I am interested

Originally Posted by iamleague

Link us to your steam profile please. I am interested

/profiles/76561198141434527/ this is the smurf account. And I'm not quite sure how i'll be able to gather proof of my global elite account. I am willing to offer a free first game however? Will that do? (yeah, I can understand why this seems sketchy to you guys, if I log onto playerup even I would have some second thoughts if my friend recommended me to me.) for the link just put theamcommunitydotcom and insert the profiles thing after that.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.