Sold CryptoBay | eBay but with only cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Why hello there.

I bet that title grabbed your attention? Right. Awesome! I'm excited to have you here.

I was thinking to myself "Hm.... https://playerup.com/images/smilies/pinch.gif "

"Why don't I make something that will have utility to internet users who want anonymity, but want a nice platform that might be familiar"

So, Cryptobay is what I came up with. In short it's an "eBay Clone", but one where people can remain anonymous, and both the seller, and buyer can retain anonymity..

Synopsis: What I'm looking to build is one where we may deal with "crypto forex" when users make deposits I want someone to remain stable so the process would take altcoins, and btc as primary currency and convert their deposits to usd coin since it's rather stable. Withdraws could be tailored to what they want. If users are selling digital products awesome, but to prevent scams. An initial deposit would be required to purchase an "insurance bond" which would cover a person getting scammed from physical products. The money would be released to the person who got scammed as an insurance payout to cover their losses. Escrow could be used as well. But if a person has an open dispute that's been marked as active "which would be inspected by staff before a freeze is placed on their account to stop systematic abuse." would put a freeze on their ability to sell, or process further transactions until it's resolved.

This project is "clearnet".

With that being said, if this interests you I'd be exrtemely happy to get started with you.

I will only consider reputable members who have established themselves for this project. I won't be quick to start this as I understand the status of my account and its forum statistics which is why I want to develop a personal connection to those I team up with
    .​

But the roles I'm looking to fill will be as follows

• A marketer
    • 3 Abuse Team Members
    • 2 Customer Support Agents
    • Someone who holds "Social media influencer accounts".
    • An Operations Manager
    • A web Developer & sysadmin to take care of technical issues.

I hope to hear from you very soon!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.