CrossfireWTS steals peoples accounts (game Crossfire) and makes a lot of money by selling it here

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Gobidr12, 4/28/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobidr12

Gobidr12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $100 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: bobskik

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

In this thread I report that I dealt with a bronze seller that made thousands of dollars only by stealing the accounts from others. He elaborately manipulates others into giving them their accounts, he even has a website just for that
    manipulation.

So this is how I got tricked:
    I was playing a game that was like WoW to me, I put hundreds of dollars in it (the game is named Crossfire -FPS similar to CS:GO) and this guy sent me a link to a website, whose design looked identical to the design of the official website of the game. He told me that I can register there to a "Crossfire tournament." I filled in my password and username, and I got error message: Failed to sign in - invalid information or 2-step Verification Enabled." Afterwards, this guy told me that I need to fill in my email and password to the email. That seemed weird to me, but because the site looked so authentic, I filled in the details, and then... voilà, my accounts password got changed and I couldnt even recover the password, because he changed the email attached to the password.

Im sending his website in attachment, the real Crossfire website is https://www.z8games.com/

I have already sent detailed evidence to middleman/admin about why user CrossfireWTS is the thief. The main simple reason is that I know that the account he was selling is mine.

Anyway, I tried to subsequently buy my account from him, so I paid 200 dollars for it, but he never delivered it. I posted a thread about that order 2 days ago (I complained that I didnt receive refund after requesting it, but now I confirm that middleman is now working on giving me back my money and is now communicating)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Store likes this.
  2. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This is a duplicate thread.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.