Selling Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $70 ($30 off)

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Looks like Amazon made a mistake on their part and have made the set cheaper than it should be (doesn't come out till December, but you might as well pre-order it now, so you can get it for $70)

$70 for 24 episodes is still overpriced in my book.

Well, this is the collector's edition, so it's going to have some extras

What's the company releasing this again? If it's Funimation, seems kinda high compared to their usual releases.

This is supposed to be good right?

Good as in price or good as in the show?

love you....guess I got something to ask for for Xmas...unless I opt to keep my DVDs.

A long time ago, I bought Prefect Session DVD set for 100. It was a limited edition with number/10000. No idea if it's worth anything anymore

This is how I feel as well. Great show, but I can wait for a cheaper standard version.

Might as well as put in a pre-order to lock in the reduced price and decide by release time if you want to keep it or not. Won't hurt anything by doing it that way.

I'm waiting until I hear about the extras. I really like me some Cowboy Bebop. But I still have all of the original discs from the first print run of this series. Since there will be a "standard" Blu-Ray release, I would need for there to be some significant extras before I opted to buy a special edition release. And for $70, they would have to be more than just a keychain.

I bought this as well, back in 2003 or so? I sold it a year or so ago on eBay for around $60.

I may end up cancelling and getting the standard version depending on what is included in the LE but I locked in a pre-order for now.

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

In for one.

And none of them were bad by any stretch.

I have the second one, though I thought it was released domestically at one point (?). It's quite good; I'm not sure where my physical copy is, but luckily I ripped it to the PC awhile back

It was definitely part of the Perfect Sessions set http://www.amazon.co...ds=cowboy bebop that's where I got it.

Locked it in, gonna wait to see if the extras are any good, if not I'll just cancel and wait for the price to go down on the regular Blu-Ray set.

The prefect sessions is the set I have. Good thing that it's stll worth something. I bought it for 99 bucks.

Funimation:

Same here as for being my very late foray into anime (after not caring about Akira or Ninja Scroll) with nothing ever beating it. Samurai Champloo (the next series after Bebop made by the same guy) was really good, too.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.