Constant Attempting to recall account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by KWigin, 1/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KWigin

KWigin
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    2000$ USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Jeff79

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Playerup Middleman Transaction ID: 846230632

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    N/A

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    N/A
    8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    N/A

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below:

For the last 2 months the seller has been periodically logging in, disrupting the game. Last few days has been more aggressive in the logging in, making the game unplayable. I had purchased Middleman support, but may have expired, asking for him to cease and desist, or if he wants the account back to simply reimburse the amount of purchase, plus all purchases I have made in game, totaling close to $19,000.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

@KWigin appreciate the post. Do you have any other information regarding this case?

5. OP
    OP
    KWigin

KWigin
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk Just from the game perspective. My email is assigned to the account. Due to that I still have access to the game, and I don’t believe that will change. However, he is still able to log into the game under his email, when doing so will force a game restart on my side to log back in. For the past 2 months it has been maybe 2-3 times a week that this has happened, and I have been letting it slide. However the last few days I have spend maybe 1-2 hours intervals just constantly being logged in and out, making it impossible to play in any productive matter.

6. OP
    OP
    KWigin

KWigin
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk As of a few hours ago I lost all access to the account. I am now requesting his information so I can pursue all criminal and civil action I can.

7. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Middleman will be to discuss.

@jeff79 Please respond here with reasoning or further action will be taken. Ignoring it will not go well.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Okay we notified the seller since they haven't replied yet that they have 48 hours to respond to this message. Giving him a fair opportunity to resolve this professionally before we escalate matters further.

9. jeff79

jeff79
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

I have just seen this message after I was emailed. I tried multiple times to delete this game account from my phone and restart but it keeps bringing this account up even after re installing. I am getting a new phone so this should fix the issue. I apologize for any trouble I caused you it was not intentional.

10. OP
    OP
    KWigin

KWigin
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    PM me the account information then, I can no longer log in through my email account.

11. jeff79

jeff79
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

PM sent

12. OP
    OP
    KWigin

KWigin
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    @jeff79 @Ryan @Hulk @Middleman

Issue has been resolved. Thank you for helping me out, and thanks Jeff79 for the help in recovering.
    Thread can be closed and removed.

13. jeff79

jeff79
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

No problem again I apologize I got frustrated when I couldn't delete account and possibly triggered something with all my re installs. I have deleted from phone and wont reinstall game until I get another phone

14. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.