Selling CLUB PENGUIN ACCOUNTS

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by goon44, 2/6/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goon44

goon44
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

HELLO!
    Today i have for sale 3 Club Penguin Accounts and more to come..
    Some account will have the parental feature so you can secure your account to your email some will not it will be mentioned.
    Paypal offers are acccepted and all prices are # and are Middlemanned.
    This is my first time selling anything on PU Auction but i will be selling more.
    Can meet you in game if needed only if you are serious to buy though do not waste my time!
    Will provide more pictures to serious buyers.

Accounts
    -----------​
    1ST Account
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Penguin Name: Draw
    Penguin Age:936 Days
    Penguin Items:Couple free random unlockables
    Description:You are basically buying this penguin for its rare 4 letter unique name.

Price: 20$
    Parental Email Feature: Yes

Pictures:
    [​IMG]

2nd Account
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Penguin Name:Dumbo 333
    Penguin Age:2543 Days
    Penguin Items: SOOOOOOOOO Many Items Alot of items to choose from would fill to many pictures
    Account has over 1million coins in items from furni to clothes. Has RockHopper Background,Sensei Background
    and more.
    Description:This used to be my main account I had membership on this account forever and bought so many items from years ago you are really getting your money worth here..Tons of igloos and furni as well.

Parental Feature: No Sorry

Price:40$

Pictures:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.