Selling Club Penguin Account Blake49 (3218 Days Old, Non-Member, Rare Items, 600k!)

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Post, 12/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post

Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi. My name is Post, and I'm willing to sell an old Club Penguin account of mine. The name of the account is Blake49, and it's 3218 days old as of today (8.8 years). It is a non-member account, and has over 600k in coins. It also had a lot of rare member items as well as non-member items.

Some of the items include:

- Old pins (Shrimp, Pot O' Gold, Cardboard Box, Microphone, Gem, Tulip, Starfish, and more)

- Head Items (4th Year Party hat, Red Propellor Cap, Graduation Cap, Blue Pom Pom Toque, Blue Bunny Ears, and more)

- Face Items (Blue Sunglasses, Mustachio, Gold Sunglasses, and more)

- Neck Items (Green Scarf, Halloween Scarf, Blue Lei, Whistle, and more)

- Body Items (Green Duck, Non-Member Ghost, Black Parka, Green Hawaiian Shorts, Purple Hoodie, and more)

- Hand Items (Blue Water Wings, Fishing Rod, Cowbell, Silver Bell, and more)

- Feet Items (Pink Sneakers, Bunny Slippers, Orange Sneakers, Black Buckle Shoes, and more)

- Backgrounds (Sea Monster, Heart, Hockey, and more [lot of old ones])

I will have a few screenshots below, but if you'd like more let me know (like for specific items, etc.).

I only take PayPal.

If you're interested, post below with an offer. Obviously, I will sell to the highest offer.
    ;)

Proof1.PNG
    Proof2.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

If interested, add me on skype: postknowledge

I can show even more proof if the above is not enough for you as well. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.