Closed Ticket - Resolved Issue

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Robert M Peace, 11/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert M Peace

Robert M Peace
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    I attempted to purchase an account and selected PalPal as the payment type. I selected credit card but you billed by bank account. On to of that you posted it to my account even though the three way process was NEVER completed. The seller reported that he had already sold the account and that he could find another one or do a refund. I requested a refund.

The seller told me to change the status to cancelled which I did as he did also. But my bank account was charged the total amount and I received nothing. I also posted in the three way conversation asking how long it would take to process the refund and never received a reply.

The sale was NEVER completed yet you still billed my account.

I have started a resolution case with PayPal since I have apparently been robbed and you guys don't seem to want to respond to me anymore.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Are there any website in the world that does instant refunds? Not many if any. Most sites are between 1-30 days. You cancelled your order less than 24 hours ago, it can take up to 48 hours for your specific type of order cancellation.

As already mentioned, PlayerUp is here to help you and none of these issues that occurred with your transaction are our fault. The seller opted to not mark the item sold and caused this entire conflict. We're just helping you ensuring you have a safe free transaction at no cost to you.

This matter is closed and resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.