Closed Ticket - Resolved Issue

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by sshhithappenzz, 11/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sshhithappenzz

sshhithappenzz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    His name is Mr.The bullet. I originally clicked on a user by the name of Evans Guy and after I bought the item , the user changed to Mr.The bullet. I paid for this 6 days ago and not not heard once from anyone, seller or middleman. I have created multiple tickets, I have changed the status in the 3 way conversation. All I have received so far are nothing but automated messages. Someone that is alive, I need assistance.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

It looks like this user is a scammer, if you want to cancel your order please follow this instruction.

To process a cancellation/refund request...
    #1 Open you Pre Middleman Order Startup Ticket or Transaction's Private Conversation ticket. Inside, write down that you are requesting for a refund and please make sure to provide the original payment method you used when you made your purchase for the refund.

Wait For Agent To Approve Cancellation
    Wait for Middleman to process your cancellation. Once your cancellation has been processed, Middleman will post specific details on your cancellation inside your private and 3 way conversation ticket.

4. OP
    OP
    sshhithappenzz

sshhithappenzz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    My Transaction ID is

I will do that in the Pre Middleman Order Startup Ticket.

Help likes this.
  5. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

6. OP
    OP
    sshhithappenzz

sshhithappenzz
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 9.31.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 9.30.58 PM.png

I did that and received another auto response. Is there anything else further at this point?

7. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Just wait for @Middleman to review it and process the cancellation.

8. OP
    OP
    sshhithappenzz

sshhithappenzz
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Thank you.

9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Your seller has been perma banned for his inability to deliver or even communicate rather in your ticket. Your cancellation was pending and this will be approved shortly.

Sellers Account Closure Notice

PlayerUp has opted to part ways with the seller of your transaction and close their PlayerUp Account due to the issues that occurred in this transaction. PlayerUp aims for quality sellers and easy buyer user experience. Your seller you purchased from is clearly a deadbeat seller just wasting everyones time. In this particular transaction the seller listed an item for sale and then completely ignored you as their customer. As a secure platform, it is our job to filter out bad/fraud sellers and ensure buyers are protected and don't have to deal with failed orders like these. As a result, we have had to close their PlayerUp Account to ensure this doesn't happen again. This is a permanent ban and a non appealable decision.

As for the buyer, you're 100% protected from deadbeat/fraud sellers through PlayerUp Middleman Services. Your transaction will be 100% refunded back to your original payment option and this transaction has been officially cancelled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.