Sold Citadel 25. All permanent boosts. Leader of guild about to be LV6 Gifting

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Calcobrena, 7/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calcobrena

Calcobrena
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So, a lot of my bigger players wanted to consolidate power in another guild. So, the game is just no longer fun for me. So, I'm sorta stuck in the guild I made since I'm the leader and we spent thousands of dollars getting it to almost level 6 gifting because several members wanted to get tier 4 soldiers.

Guild still has about 70 million power. But at it's height, exceeded 220 million. Hence why we are about to ding level 6 gifting.

So, if you want an account with all the permanent boosts and guild leadership of a decently sized guild with nearly level 6 gifting, send me an offer. Remember, guild and name can be changed.

The account still has about 460K in gold, hundreds of millions in assets, and months of speed ups to keep you growing. Can easily be leveled much further. Level 29 should come fairly easy, but expect some effort if you want to hit 30 and get tier 4 soldiers. Currently, very well researched including all T3 soldiers and all pits. Hero is level 40. A lot of LV5 and LV6 crafting items. Dozens and dozens of power -ups because I never use them. I could do this myself, but this gives you more freedom to grow how you want to grow. You could take your time, for example, and make the most out of all the stuff that is still in reserve.

Power is at around 4.5 million because it was built up evenly and intelligently. Feel free to waste the gold and artificially inflate it with soft power. Could probably get up to around 10-15 million or more if you flood it with troops.

Asking 0.6 BITCOIN or best offer. It took several thousand dollars to get to gift level 6 and about $1500 was spent on the account.

You can text/call me at 7206664575.

-Ami Iverson

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.