Selling  Average  Android and iOS Cit 16, Hero 19 (400k to 20), 30.46k gold, 52k loyalty

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mokus, 11/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mokus

Mokus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling a Cit 16 account where all of the buildings are either upgraded to 16 or is able to get to 16. You start in a guild that I created and had passed the leadership onto a different player, its 229million in power and 7th in the entire realm. The account has fully unlocked T2 troops and 516k power. This is a GREAT deal because I did this ALL free, meaning the packs will start at 5$ as if you never bought anything. So you can EASILY spend just a little extra to get to a very high level citadel. You are surrounded in a 200+ member hive with two other guilds including farms that your guild mates are more than happy to let you farm. Along with some dead 15-17 cit accounts for a good amount of T2 resources. Research building is already at lebel 16, you will also have 2000 proving grounds blueprints to start with and to upgrade to level 2 it only takes 3k more.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Noone Special

Noone Special
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

What realm is this in?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.