Sold Ciadel 30, T4 Level 50 Hero 52.2M Power + 4 Farms - Viewbliss Outpost, Gold Now 950000

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Stevie Jones, 1/18/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevie Jones

Stevie Jones
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Ciadel 30 fully t4 unlocked, monster farm unlocked, mythic forge unlocked level2, mercenary fighting pits unlocked level 2, all buildings level 29 or higher. Mix of t4 (1.5m) and t3 (3.8m) troops. High level (was maxed at 29 a couple to do at 30) research defence, attack, hero, crafting and doing well on the new adventurer branch, (city defence attack 14, city defence armor 10 etc and still improving). Around 450000 gold in main account, lots of t1 rss a fair bit of t2 rss and varying amounts of t3 rss. 4 farms each with at least 2m gold, I think in total around 9.5m gold. leveled to 17-19. Good for t2 rss. Epic Arbiters Judgement weapon, dont have a full set of arbiter or sentinel, but between them i do, all rated at purple and higher. plus several other bits of them. lots of other quality gear. Good gems in gear,a few level 5, lots of 4 and the rest 3. months and months of anti scout, 17 days of barriers a shed load of attack and defence boosts, .5 million loyalty, 4 advanced ports 7 random, loads of other items. Bargain at $350

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Bryanz05

Bryanz05
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Still available?

3. Yanyyany

Yanyyany
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

would you consider a trade of accounts? or giving it away as a gift? : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.