Chrish Elbier - Changed password 2 days after purchase

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Samj173, 9/5/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened

Monday 3rd September

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $30USD

4. Other Parties Username

Chrish Elbier

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Does not state one

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    mailto:[email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Used pm
    9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

Chat log:

Samj173
    hello there

Im intrested in one of your castle clash accounts but i have had some bad experiences with this site usually because middleman takes 2 weeks to set the order up. How quickly would we be able to make the transaction

Chrish Elbier

If u send me direct throigh PayPal i will send u the acc in 10 min

Chrish Elbier, Saturday at 6:02 PM

Samj173
    ok lets do that

Samj173, Saturday at 6:03 PM

Chrish Elbier

Tell me answer now if u want it because someone want to buy it so ?

Chrish Elbier, Saturday at 6:03 PM

Samj173
    ill buy it

Samj173, Saturday at 6:04 PM

Chrish Elbier

Send to friends and family
    Address: [email protected]

Chrish Elbier, Saturday at 6:04 PM

Samj173
    Sent

Samj173, Saturday at 6:08 P

Chrish Elbier

Got them

Chrish Elbier, Saturday at 6:08 PM

Account Username: [email protected]
    Account Password: godgod1320

Chrish Elbier

Feedback

Chrish Elbier, Saturday at 6:11 PM

Samj173
    Erm the account you sold me someone has it connected to somewhere as they keep getting into it why is this?

Samj173, Monday at 9:30 PM

Samj173
    And the gmail password was changed

Samj173, Monday at 9:32 PM

3. OP
    OP
    Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

So I bought a castle clash account from chrish-elbier on Saturday but Monday morning I find that the account password had been changed I could not change it myself as it was mobile authentication so was unable to change it which means he either hacked and stole the account then sold it on or he changed the password. The only problem is I did not go through middleman we pm each other and I have proof of me paying and agreeing over this site I can also prove the password had changed. The funny part is he responded in 1 min when it was for sale but now been 24 hours and no reply. He also told me to send via friends payment through PayPal so I could not chargeback. Please help

4. OP
    OP
    Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

I know i should have gone through middleman but the last time i did the order took over a week to beginbbi did not cancel an order with this guy im not that mad about the money after all its only $30 im mad that he is allowed to sell accounts like that and profit off of it. Just a funny note i told him to stop ignoring me i can see your online of offline if theres a setting for that hes turned it off XD

5. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

@Chrish Elbier

Dispute against you.

48 hours to respond or I'll be forced to suspend.

6. Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

131   0   0

I sold about 100 accs until this day .. i never recalled any account
    what if he is lying so what u expect me to do for this man, giving him his money because he just telling that password changed... i didn't change password u have alot of people that dealt with me before u can ask them about my accounts ...
    and that is a 30$ not a big deal to get the acc back that is first. i did alot of bige deals before with 750$ and above and this man accusing me that i changed the password of that 30$ account ?
    What is the prove that he isn't just telling that password changed ?
    i gave him the account with all recovery information removed.
    @Ryan @Samj173

7. Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

131   0   0

Amd what do u mean u can't change the password because of mobile authentication
    and from chat why u deleted some of your words ?
    Like this?

Perfect thanks for making it quick =)

Samj173, Saturday at 7:18 PM

8. OP
    OP
    Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

Oh look at that you respond when you have to. First of all you quote me for the feedback on Saturday when the account got changed Monday ur last comment is irrelevant. Secondly the mobile authentication is not a number from the uk as it’s not 11 numbers long like other uk numbers Also you say you removed all securitybht when I go to change the password not only can I not get pass the mobile authentication I can neither get past the security questions oh and also there is a recovery email aswell if you don’t believe me you can try yourself so you clearly did not get rid of the security questions I have contacted the gmail account to see if it was stolen or if it’s another seller still awaiting reply.

9. Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

131   0   0

Depends for whom you gave the account or u typed it on non-secure sites or other things that can hack ur account i am not a kid to give u an acc with 30$ then change it back
    doesn't make sense

10. OP
    OP
    Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

I have bought many accounts and have never given any of the accounts to anyone I guess that’s as trustworthy as you saying you’ve sold many but never had a dispute

11. OP
    OP
    Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

And the security question is when was the gmail account created how am I meant to know this please enlighten me?

12. Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

131   0   0

Everything was removed when i gave the account as all of my custome i can refund u ur 30$ back but why when i haven't the acc 30$ for me is nothing

13. OP
    OP
    Samj173

Samj173
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

As I have already said I do not care about the money I do not want someone in the community selling accounts like this

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

He has a solid track record prior to this sale though and has always resolved any issues. If we remove sellers based on 1 mistake, then we wouldn't have any sellers left on PlayerUp. This industry is plagued with problems and not all sales will go perfect. Our policy stands that as long as the sellers resolve each and every issue and aren't intentionally trying to fraud, then they can continue using this platform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.