Selling    Cheap Vbucks! Instant Delivery! Vouches on page

Discussion in 'Fortnite V-Bucks for Sale - FN Buy & Sell V Bucks' started by Wizard12217, 11/14/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizard12217

Wizard12217
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

I have currently setup a service where I am selling v-bucks half off, this is being done by purchasing from a country where the economy does not value v-bucks the same as in north america or other countries.

Some common questions and concerns I get-

Can I get banned?

This does directly not violate any of epic games T.O.S, and will not result in ban. I have sold to many people who have had no ban experience, I also tried this on myself

Is it illegal?
    While I cant speak for others, no illegal method like "carding" is used to purchase these vb-ucks, and everything along the way is clean- Are you legit? I have built up a reputation on discord, and consistently sell to many people through many different places. I have vouches, proof in screenshots and can walk you through it upon request.

Why Choose Us?
    We have built a reputation on discord, and in many different gaming communities through not just fortnite, but also GTA online. I sold to 700+ people and handled my transactions through discord with professionalism and legitimacy.

This is quite unknown to many people so that's why it benefits me to sell and for you to buy

**Any questions?**Discord: Wizard#6583

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.