Selling  1-24 Hours Cheap & Safe IMVU Credits! (GET BONUS CREDITS EVERY TIME YOU USE MY SERVICE!)

Discussion in 'IMVU Credits for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Obeh, 7/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obeh

Obeh
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

10   0   0

Get random amount of bonus credits every time you buy your credits! (2k-5k)

Hello, thanks for checking out my thread.
    Please check these out:

100k credits - $33

BULK DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE

Delivery methods
    - Credit transfer
    How > N/A my main account was banned due to too many credit transfers and it raised suspicions, now I'm using a new one and it's still not old enough to transfer any amount of credits

- Sell a sticker (for VIPs/developers)
    How > N/A, it eats up a lot of credits in the process, so this isn't really something I prefer doing

- Give you an empty account with the credits
    How > I will use a new Gmail for the empty account that I'm going to fill the credits in, give you the email and empty account's access and details, while I update the balance of the account, you can monitor your account from your IMVU mobile app. When I'm finished updating your credit balance, you can change the passwords as soon as possible.

- Let me log in to your account to do the offers (you don't need to worry about losing the account to me, I can't change the email because changing the email would need you to confirm it from the main email).
    How > Please change your password to a new one before giving it to me and change it back after the delivery. And yes, you can monitor your account while I do my work from your IMVU mobile app.

The credits will appear in your balance as offer rewards like this:
    http://i64.tinypic.com/14dos28.jpg

Your credits will be delivered within 15 minutes. But in some rare cases, you will get it within 12-24 hours.

I only accept PayPal payments so I can file a dispute if you try to do anything funny :) also I had a bad experience with PlayerUp's MM on my previous trade, so I am not using MM here at the moment.
    When you use my services and you are not satisfied, you can always file a dispute against me on PayPal. Just as long as you have proof of your claims.

If your feedbacks are lower than mine, you need to go first.

#1 Obeh, 7/30/18
    Last edited: 7/27/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.