Selling Cheap K/D Ratio Boosting Service! Get yours now!

Discussion in 'Warface Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Ever wanted an amazing K/D ratio such as 2.0? How about 3.0? How about even higher than that?

My account boasted a 3.42 K/D Ratio over 1956 games with 1473 wins and a fractional 483 losses.

In fact, at the time of becoming inactive the account was all the way up to 3.44 K/D with well over 2k games played.

For this reason I am deciding to turn my services over to you, the other players!

Perhaps you love warface as a game but just don't have the time, or perhaps even the ability, to get high scoring games in PvP. However, to make your record look even more amazing with your rank you'd like an amazing K/D ratio to go along with it. Well, you no longer have to dream of it! With my services, depending on the number of games you have played and rank

I can boost your K/D well over 4.0 without any issues!!

So, how will it work?

Simple! Instead of all of the payment being done up front we will pay as the service is started in phases.

For example: You currently have a 0.67 K/D and would like to raise your ratio to 2.0. We will come to an agreement on the total price to be paid for the totality of the boost. Once that has been determined we will then initiate a trial payment which will be lower than the remaining payments. So, you will pay a fee from 0.67 to 1.0 and once that has been completed you will then initiate the next payment from 1.0 to 1.5 and then finally 1.5 to 2.0, the final payment which will then complete the boosting for your account.

I am taking this approach so that the buyer feels more safe with their money transactions and assures that the first boost is actually completed before dedicating the rest of their money to the service they would like.

It goes without saying: the K/D ratio requested MUST be within a reasonable range; and obviously, the more games PvP games you have played on your account, and the higher you want the final K/D ratio stat to be the higher the total cost will be. Keep in mind that it would be impossible to boost an account such as mine with 2k+ games from 3.44 to 4.0 K/D unless some incredibly exorbitant fee was offered.

So how much will it cost?

This is a hard question, and will be unique for each buyer. This is to make sure each person has a great buying experience. Before each boosting total is decided we will negotiate a fair price that both the buyer and booster are happy with and once that has been completed I will post the general stat information/cost (no privacy will be broken) in this thread for others to see so that they can get an idea of what others are paying for this great service!

As per playerup suggestions I would recommend you first, at the very least, post your interest in purchasing the service in this thread before contacting me outside of the site.

With that said, it will be most simple for us to quickly converse via skype. Once you have posted in this thread please then contact me on skype.

I can be contacted at: lilkyolil for boosting services

All chat logs from skype will be saved for buyer and booster safety, and if at any time you would like to see them in their totality or have them sent to an playerup verified middle man/otherwise please let me know. I take safety in these trades very seriously but would like to offer my services to as many people as would like them.

NEVER WILL I ASK THE BUYER TO CHANGE ANY PASSWORD OR EMAIL ACCOUNT. ALL ACCOUNT INFORMATION WILL REMAIN AS IT IS, AND AT ALL TIMES REMAIN UNDER YOUR COMPLETE CONTROL. IF AT ANY TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL OR RESTRICT MY USAGE TO THE ACCOUNT SIMPLY CHANGE THE PASSWORD, MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE OR IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, CANCEL ANY PROPOSED PAYMENT FOR THE NEXT BOOST PHASE.

If requested I can stream, a few, some, or even all of the games I boost your account to assure it is done in a 100% and completely legit fashion on my twitch.tv channel.

Keep in mind however, that sharing accounts is, by virtue of the ToS of crytek (as any other game), an offense which may end up with repercussi

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.