Cheap Gem Service (14000 Gems for $75, €70, £50) or TH2s With Lots of Gems!

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Threads' started by Maxwell, 4/6/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxwell

Maxwell
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Cheap Gem Service (14000 Gems for $75, €70, £50) or TH2s With Lots of Gems!
    As the title says I offer cheap gem chests service for your CoC account(Android only). Since I am a verified user here I decided to this for everyones sake. The reason for cheap gems is all about currency changes between countries. Please check my availability before making any payment.

SERVICE 1:

What I will do:
    I will log on your CoC account and buy the gems that we talked before. You can buy different type of gem chests, you can buy any amount of gem chests as you wish.

In short: I will log on your CoC account and purchase gems you choose then log out.

PRICES:
    USD --> 14000 Gems for $75 --- 6500 Gems for $38 >> %25 off <<
    EURO --> 14000 Gems for €70 --- 6500 Gems for €35 >> %30 off <<
    GBP --> 14000 Gems for £50 --- 6500 Gems for £25 >> %38 off <<
    AUD --> 14000 Gems for $95 --- 6500 Gems for $48 >> %35 off <<
    Ask me for other countries' Gem prices

SERVICE 2:

Do you want a fresh start with lots of gems for cheap?
    Here is your chance.

Selling baby villages (TH2) with lots of gems in them, you need to give an order for this service. All villages will come with 2 builders.

Villages with Gems:
    TH2 with 14250 Gems for $75 - €70 - £50 - $95(AUD) --> 1x Chest of Gems >> $25 saved <<
    TH2 with 42250 Gems for $220 - €200 - £145 - $280(AUD) --> 3x Chest of Gems >> $80 saved <<
    TH2 with 70250 Gems for $360 - €340 - £240 - $460(AUD) --> 5x Chest of Gems >> $140 saved <<
    TH2 with 140250 Gems for $700 - €660 - £460 - $900(AUD) --> 10x Chest of Gems >> $300 saved <<

For Service 2, TH2 accounts will linked to your Google account. No account details needed.

Important Note: I do not buy/trade/sell CoC accounts, I only purchase the gems you decide. Maybe I will sell CoC bases in the future.

All payments via PayPal only!
    > PM me for a purchase. I'll give you my PayPal email.
    > All transactions will be payment first.
    > All payments through PayPal as Pay for goods or services (No fee for you. The seller(who is me) pays the fee. Plus, you're covered by PayPal Purchase Protection.).
    >You must be PayPal verified and you must have a shipping address on your PayPal.
    > All sales are final and are non-refundable
    > All payments must include the message: "I am sending [enter amount] for a virtual item. I understand that this transaction is non-refundable/non-returnable."
    > Message me when you have sent the money.
    > I'll check my PayPal to confirm the payment.
    Important Note: I do not accept bitcoin or cryptocurrency etc. for payment. USD, GBP £ and EURO are only acceptable for payment.

Note: I am not responsible of anything about your CoC account. Your account details will never shared with anybody or any third parties. You accept these terms by shopping with me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.