Sold Cheap Endgame Day 1 account 800K+ Power with 53 costumes and GENJI+HP shout

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by uloel, 10/7/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uloel

uloel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, I'm selling my account playing from day one, the permanent content is 100% clear including all hard content in the tower and EX summons.

This account has all elements and non-elements covered including phys/magic build.

You don't need to worry about the future content as it will be easy to clear (except the crash battle of course lol) but still doable. Have all green plates for all ranking events.

This account hard carried my guild for 3 consecutive top 100 in Guild battle. There are lots of resources to level up your next character and weapon, you don't need to farm for the foreseeable future. I am still playing this account clearing content and upgrading stuff until it is sold. Thank you

Here are some details:

• ALL 53 costumes include 11 from limited-time/crossover banner (see image)
    • 5 ULTIMATE WEAPON (+1 you can buy with coin) GENJI and HP SHOUT include
    • Lots of material with very high percent PATK/MATK/HEAL to boost your power
    • High-level Highwind with 5 MAX UPGRADE
    • A lot of MAX weapons and OB6 (see image)
    • 1st anniversary ticket still available + 9 WEAPON VOUCHER
    • ALL summon is completed only LVL10 Ramuh and the new summon Ramuh/shiva have some nodes left (see image)
    Selling it for 450$ the payment via Paypal FnF or middleman fee is on you.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me for details or price negotiation here or at my discord: uloel#7652

Click here to see weapon details

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_15.jpg Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg Screenshot_18.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg Screenshot_20.jpg Screenshot_21.jpg Screenshot_22.jpg Screenshot_23.jpg

#1 uloel, 10/7/24
    Last edited: 10/14/24
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.