Selling  100 Accounts  2020 or Newer  PVA Account(s)  1-48 Hours Cheap: Discord Accounts | Fully Verified | 0.06 /Account

Discussion in 'Discord Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Aged & Safe' started by ToddWeiss, 8/15/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToddWeiss

ToddWeiss
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    >What I'm selling:
    Im selling phone+email verified discord accounts for 0.06$/account with legit profiles.

The price is normally 0.06$, however if i have alot of orders you may have to wait a bit to get your accounts or you could pay a bit higher (like 0.07$) to get them faster.

>The accounts
    The accounts are fully functionable and are able to perform all activites you would like to do on discord.

These accounts arent accounts that join a server and get terminated instantly, and i actively check my accounts before every purchase to make sure they are not faulty. However if i do sell you faulty accounts i'm fully willing to refund or replace your accounts in such a case.

However if your accounts get terminated cause of your own actions (raiding, recklessness, etc) or cause of discord banning my tempmail or blacklisting any of your accounts after the purchase i will not refund or replace your accounts.

All my accounts have real profiles and not randomly generated, my profiles are taken from ACTUAL discord servers and from REAL people. By profile i mean: username and profile picture, not any status or about me, yet atleast.

The phones used in the accounts are non-VOIP numbers and the email used is temp mail, some of my accounts you can use the temp mail to verify your location at their site, which i give on demand, some others wont which means you will have to use tokens then later use email if you so want to.

>What i promise
    The accounts will be given to you by csv format, with the format of email,username,password,token by each line depending on how many accounts you bought from me. However if you want only tokens im willing to give you a csv file of only tokens.

I am not gonna share your accounts with any other person, and you buying the account means the acccount will become fully yours.

>Risks
    There is one risk that can come from buying from me:

The sim provider im using is very unreliable when it comes to phone numbers, meaning that some phone numbers i get may get randomly unlinked from discord leaving the account without a phone number. This is very rare tho, and happens only to like 1% of accounts i make.

However, if that happens to some of yours theres nothing i can do about it. I cant reverify as it would cost me more money then i would make back from the purchase.

Otherwise ive been selling discord accounts on a diffrent alias beforehand and im very experienced when it comes to selling discord accounts and i can prove that if asked.

>How to purchase
    If you want to buy contact me on Discord with this tag: Todd Weiss#4066

Im avaliable almost everyday

I currently only accept PayPal

I have no order cap, meaning im fully willing to sell you 1 account or 10,000 accounts if you so wish, however keep in mind the more accounts you order the more you might have to wait for them to be finished as i generate my accounts using bots. However i do always keep a sizable stock of a few hundred accounts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. 187361

Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Added

3. David7777777777

David7777777777
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Added, pls do reply my message in discord yea

4. Lithlet

Lithlet
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Added you on discord!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.