Selling  Android and iOS  Low End CHEAP CRYSTALS AND PACKS TOP UP FOR GRAND SUMMONERS

Discussion in 'Grand Summoners Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AverageNpc, 7/23/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AverageNpc

AverageNpc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Grand Summoners packs and crystals legit TOP UP, NO REFUND ABUSE OR HACKS
    OFFERS:
    •CROSSOVER UNIT PACK (79$)= 38$ SUPER #
    •Grand Crystal Pass= Only 13$
    •Crazy for Crystals Pack= 45$(avaible for 3 days at this price)
    •Ultra Jump-Start Pack= 40$
    •Super Jump-Start Pack= 24$
    •99$ Packs= 48$
    •49$ Packs= 24$
    •220 gems(99$)= 48$
    •All packs and gems are avaible for sale (even the small one), contact privately to know the price
    Process:
    1) After choosing the offers and packs you want, list them on private message and make a screenshot from your shop.
    2) I will confirm your request and tell you the price.
    3) Send me the payment trough PayPal, Bitcoin, Wise or Skrill.
    4) If the money get transfered correctly, I will ask your account's login details, I need to log-in into your account to buy the packs. Important: You need to stay out from the account and don't login in that period of time.
    5) At the end you will receive your account back with the packs/gems you requested. This process should take around 10 minutes, but the time could change due to personal situasion or your payment transfer.

Payment methods:
    •Paypal
    •Bitcoin (you can use every app or site that allows bitcoin transaction. Example: CashApp, Binance, Coinbase ecc.)
    •Wise (fast transaction)
    •Skrill (fastest transactions)
    Contact me if you need help or information about any payment methods
    Discord: Iulius#0448

Why you should trust me:
    1)I done this process to pesonal(for years) and friends' accounts without any problems
    2)The # is safe and legit thanks to regional currency difference
    3)I have NOT interest in your account, I have my own whale account
    4)I have NOT interest in your private data
    5)Your account details are confidential and there is no risk of getting banned from play store

Additional information:
    1)Refund is avaible only when: I mistake your order or you don't receive your order as agreed.
    2)You can't change, add, remove or switch products after the payment. All sales are final
    3)Account sharing may be against game's TOS. You use the service by your own will

#1 AverageNpc, 7/23/22
    Last edited: 7/23/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.