Sold ChatGPT 4 Plus (INSTANT DELIVERY) (1 Year Access) (PAYPAL) VIP SELLER 5000+ FEEDBACKS

Discussion in 'ChatGPT Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lyrkrez, 9/25/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    s-l1600.jpg
    I have 5000+ positive feedback and 3 years of sales experience, you don't have any reason to don't trust me

HOW CAN YOU PAY:
    1) Dirесt Payments: you can PAY DIRЕСTLY for INSTANT DELIVERY.
    I accept: WebMoney/Crypto/QIWI/Yandex.Money/Payeer/CreditCard/PayPal
    If you want to pay directly - write: Discord LeyterZ#8488 and Telegram

OR

YOU CAN PAY THROUGH MY SЕLLIХ (is a popular and safe E-shop)
    This is much faster than paying directly, because you will get your product instantly on your email.
    It accepts PayPal, CreditCard, Bitcoins, Litecoins, and other cryptos.

Shortened link to the Sеlliх (Copy the link in your search bar and remove the space after the dot: https://clck. ru/35rUXn

If the page doesn't load, turn off the VPN and adblocker
    ========================================================================
    ✅ After purchase, you will get Login & Password from 1 ChatGPT shared account (personal account of the seller)
    ✅ 1 year access with 1 year of warranty, in case if you face any problem
    Premium subscription provides access to ChatGPT 4, which is much faster and provides better answers.

==========================================
    Have questions? Discord LeyterZ#8488 and Telegram
    ==========================================

ATTENTION:
    - You aren't allowed to change the password, etc.

- Account is shared, meaning that not only you will use it. You won’t experience any problem with it. Keep in mind that your chats could be deleted, viewed by someone. Please don’t complaint about that, as it may happen on all shared accounts.

- 1 year warranty, and an unlimited number of replacements during the warranty period

- Account is my personal, however, it doesn’t mean that it will work 24/7. It could be blocked anytime for suspicious activity and could be down for a few hours/minutes. Usually it happens every month, but could be more often. It can happen even when you're not using account, so you won't experience any problem. It happens on all shared accounts despite their price.

2. OP
    OP
    lyrkrez

lyrkrez
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Emerald Status: This user has successfully completed 600+ middleman transactions

5k+   3   0

My Location:
    Please, don't ask under this post if account is still for sale
    If you see this thread - account is available and will be ALWAYS available for sale

If you have questions: Discord LeyterZ#8488 and Telegram
    or Private Messages through PlayerUp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.