Selling  PC   200-300 Wins  Email Included  Original Owner (Yes) Chapter One I OG Skins I Impossible to Get now - Galaxy, Ikonik, EVGA Stealth, Ghoul Trooper

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Juniperr, 12/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juniperr

Juniperr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    This is my personal fortnite account that I've quite some money on. Selling it since I've not been playing the game in the past few months and need the money to pay some bills. I'm posting it at a good price so don't miss it.

Most of these are legendary and purchased, not getting just the battlepass. Besides having the Galaxu, Ikonik, EVGA Stealth Set (Dr Disrespect Style), Fishsticks with pirate eye patch.

There're rare backblings like Kevin, the llamas from the Getaway Challenges, an umbrella for winning season 2-9, I have the Thundercrash harvest tool, plus the Rainbow Smash one, pretty much anything Llama Style I bought.

Then there're gliders like the Hot Rod, a shark with a freaking laser beam attached to his head, and my personal favorite: the Diverge jet styles.

Plus, I completed the battlepasses for season 5-9. The main show off for this account are the emotes, there're so many of them, I think over 250.

Over 200+wins and 1.1 K/D

Accepting only Paypal or Bitcoin - We can discuss about price. Send me a message with your offer and we'll see how it goes.
    Add me on Discord: Juniper#8439

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.