Selling Certified Second Best Roster In The World For Sale!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by GoH top roster, 8/7/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoH top roster

GoH top roster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This is no ordinary account. It far exceeds the "Whale" tag. When buying it, you'll have access to the second best existing roster in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

All 90 characters are unlocked and Level 80, 87 of which are 7* (including Solo) plus a 6* Vader more than halfway to 100 shards, and only Gamorrean Brute and Dengar still at 5*, the later steps away from 6*.

Among these 90 toons, 12 are Gear XI, 72 are Gear X, and 6 are Gear IX. None is below IX.
    The account comes with 50K crystals, 10M credits, 23.2K Shard Store currency and 179k Galactic War Store currency.

Another important consideration, not found in any other account for sale, is the huge amount of mods gathered thus far: over 650, none of which is less than 3*, with a vast majority being top-notch 5* (i.e., countless Speed primary +30 and Potency +24%).

The total expenditure incurred in building such a roster exceeds 45,000$.

Be able to solo a T7 Raid by yourself every single time. Manage to lead the Arena rank every day, with squads able to beat any opponent in less than 1 minute. Since almost every existing toon is fully maxed except for omegas (gone to the most relevant ones), build a competitive squad that no-one in the server is able to create.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    GoH top roster

GoH top roster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

image1.PNG
    image2.PNG image3.PNG image1.PNG image2.PNG image3.PNG image4.PNG image5.PNG image6.PNG image7.PNG image8.PNG image1.PNG image2.PNG image3.PNG image4.PNG image5.PNG image6.PNG image7.PNG image8.PNG

3. OP
    OP
    GoH top roster

GoH top roster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price reduced to 4,000$!!!

4. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

57   0   0

Sorry to be the voice of reason here. Nice account really but the most an account has sold for online is $200-$300 and you are asking $4000. I have bought several of those accounts for my team and they are #1 in arena, top of their guild on rancor, finish GW every day. So with your account you do the same things but also don't have the fun of building up the account.

Again really nice account if you built it but not sure it has this kind of value to anyone else. It is like making a bronze statue of yourself. You may love it but it is just a big paperweight to everyone else.

If you want to unload the account for a reasonable fee let me know. Otherwise good luck with the $4000.

5. OP
    OP
    GoH top roster

GoH top roster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Alex, you are quite possibly right. But I'm still an active player in GoH (though recent lashes with EA have made me rethink my expenditure level); and to tell you the truth, I don't need the money.
    Regarding whether if it's a paperweight or not, I'd like to see how normal accounts perform come the new raid and the Guild vs. Guild competition. Most top guilds have offered to recruit me - or rather, my toon collection attached to the owner.
    It's the first time I sell an account. And GoH is the very first game in which I've actually invested money. Before your comment, I believed a 9% price in relation with total expenses incurred to get the roster was a pretty good deal, one that I would go for if I wanted to enter GoH already at the very top.
    But I understand what you're saying, and you can note my poor judgement down as a novice's mistake.
    I'm therefore open to counteroffers, as long as they are reasonable and take into account the uniqueness of the product involved.
    Thanks for your input, and looking forward to your reply.

6. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

GOH lets talk, I'm a serious buyer and want to work a deal out. My account on here states "High Risk" but I just bought and account for $225+ a week ago and everything went smoothly, start a conversation with me.

7. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

GOH lets talk, I'm a serious buyer and want to work a deal out. My account on here states "High Risk" but I just bought and account for $225+ a week ago and everything went smoothly, start a conversation with me.

8. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

9. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

I'll pay $1,000.00 today, I have a secondary account in which I will give to you so you can keep playing (Level 80 35 7* Toons) let me know if this will work for you.

10. OP
    OP
    GoH top roster

GoH top roster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Dear Mike,
    After having thoroughly discussed your offer with my guildmates (I'm an officer and and honour-bound to state my intentions), a couple of which have bought accounts, they unanimously coincide that anything below 2,500$ would be downright inadequate. A former guildie sold his (inferiour) one for 3,000€, so they deem the initial price of 4,000$ correct. I, however, am prepared to accept amounts close to the 2,500$ stated. As stated, I don't need the money, and am more than happy to wait, and even not to sell it unless I consider the offer worth it.
    Should you have a counteroffer that may result in a win-win scenario, please feel free to contact me.
    Looking forward to your reply, all the best.

11. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

I definitely understand your position. I will try to sell my account first that way I can make you a better offer. If you know someone in the market for my account let me know as it will help me to buy yours. $1500 - $2000 is really no problem for me but I have to unload my account first as I would hate to waste all my work and money I have in my account. Looking forward to a deal soon.

12. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

57   0   0

So how did this sale go? I assume nothing sold at any price?

13. OP
    OP
    GoH top roster

GoH top roster
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm negotiating directly with a Honk Kong guild. I've noticed direct contact taking place through EA forums at first, then moving it to the private sphere, works much better than this website. Still nothing closed, since I want to make sure I listen to all offers I get, but the interest is there.
    I guess my account is worth more than we believed: some are selling for as high as $3,500. And mine is cheaper, and better.

14. Alex Williams

Alex Williams
    Expand Collapse

57   0   0

Please report back if you sell for anything like that. What we have all found is that on the direct forums people talk big but someone in Hong Kong typically won't actually shell out the money. They all just talk a big game. But good luck and keep shooting for the stars.

15. MIKE MCCASTER

MIKE MCCASTER
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

I'm still interested in the account if you didn't sell it it. I think I offered $1,000 before and would be able to do $1,500 soon. Is there anyway you can send me you ally code via private chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.