Selling  Domain Included  Discord Included  Server Files Included  Logo/Design Included CelestialSpace Full Server Handover

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by celestialspace, 4/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celestialspace

celestialspace
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Currently am not able to continue running celestial survival and would like to hand over the server to someone who would run it. I'm looking to do a full handover meaning, I will change passwords and give access to accounts, websites, server hosting, etc. Server currently makes 200 euro+ a month, will provide proof.

The server is a space survival smp minecraft server with a major update to the Space plugin coming within a few months from now. The update will redo the plugin and add more features for players to enjoy. The server also comes with tons of different premium plugins also and I will list them all here in a picture in private dm.

The server is currently being advertised on paid sponsorship on minecraft-server.net and holds the second spot for 2 weeks. Celestial is fairly new but holds around 13-15 regular players. I will provide full stats on the server also if you private Dm me. I've been running Celestial for a couple months now and with an unexpected responsibility to my new born I am not able to continue running the server. If this wasn't the case I would not be selling as the server is growing at a very decent rate and making money right off the bat, making it self sufficient.

Server comes with everything from domain, server, hosting setup, logos, shop website, analytics, premium plugins, fully configured server files, rank system, no lag, 24/7 reliable hosting.

If you are interested in more information or even if you would like to come visit the server and check it out, join on minecraft with the ip:celestialsurvival.com You can also check out the shop website at shop.celestialsurvival.com, otherwise you can send me a message on discord at ronniiiiiii#5856

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. LukasAres

LukasAres
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi there. I am contacting you on behalf of another Network that is very intrigued and hoping to purchase. I added you on Discord Lukas Ares#1202 as well as placed a preliminary offer that is open to negotiation

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.