Sold Castle Age Account for sale Level 1015 PVP account...

Discussion in 'Castle Age Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Castle Age Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/17/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castle Age Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Castle Age Account for sale Level 1015 PVP account Up for sale is my Castle Age Account The account can be accessed through the Web3 portal and the iPhone (and android coming soon) App via the Crusader login. Here are the Account stats: lvl 1015 Energy: 836 (1102 with Hyacinth) Stamina: 668 (752 with Solara) Attack: 3629 (plus 639 with Archives and Runes) Defense: 4531 (plus 340 with Archives and Runes) Pierce: Max physical pierce: 185 Max Physical defense: 200 Runes: Attack lvl 58 Defense lvl 47 Damage lvl 50 Health lvl 17 The all in BSI calculation is 9.0. This type of account doesn't come up for sale all that often and takes a long time to build. I took first in one of the dominion tournaments with this account. Still lots of stat points to be earned as I haven't maxed war rank or festival duels.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.