Case Resolved

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Sergey Kamenov, 1/20/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Here is the Transaction ID: 319284789.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello sir.
    I really need help because before a week I sold my acc and I haven`t recieved my money yet.
    Nobody is telling me what is going on and it is a bit worrying for me, I don`t recieve any explanation or anything.
    I asked may be before 3 days what is going on in a private conversation and they answered me sometimes you just have to wait.
    Well I`m tired of waiting because in the middleman threads astates that I should recieve my money in 48 hours or in rare cases 120 hours.
    I really want to know what is going on because 650$ are not just papers and as well you recieved the money for servicing me, which as I see is really bad.

3. Refferalboy

Refferalboy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

16   2   0

Sergey kamenov you need to wait like the rest they are not eating your money you get it

I am still waiting to and i am bronze seller just wait ;)

4. OP
    OP
    Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Yes but a friend of mine sold his account a day after me and has his money recieved the next morning how is that fair? And if you have to wait with weeks just write it in the threads, because people get worried and sometimes nervous because they don`t recieve their money.

5. Refferalboy

Refferalboy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

16   2   0

Everybody that are selling items on PlayerUp gets there money sometime you need to wait

I have a few feedbacks already here and some deals takes long but its really safe trusted me ;)

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Do you use K,I,K, Skype, or another messenger service?
    No. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons. Anyone who attempts to contact you through a 3rd party messenger claiming they are us is fraudulent.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?

Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, K,I,K, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

For more information, please visit this link: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Moving this to the Disputes Section.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Since this isn't an actual middleman order with PlayerUp Middleman Services, @Admin will assist you further.

9. OP
    OP
    Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

What? An account named "order" contacted me here in a private conversation and everything it was allright.
    This is the first massage I recieved and now the order acc seems to be not available..

Thank you for using PlayerUp.com to secure your transaction:

Buyer Purchased: RARE UNICUM WOT EU Acc WN8 2644|60%+WR 17premium,special tanks(M60,IS-5)Almost all ESL tanks,21 T10

We have successfully verified the buyers account and payment. The next step is we will create a 3 way conversation with you, us, and the buyer. Once the conversation has been created, we will instruct you, the seller to release the account information to the buyer. Once the buyer has logged in and taken full control of the account, we will release the payment to you. In order to ensure a quick payment to you, please provide us your payment details below:

1). The payment service you wish to use to receive payment (Ex: PayPal)
    2). Your payment e-mail address (Ex: [email protected])
    3). Any other details we may need to issue your payment

Seller:mad:Sergey Kamenov
    Buyer:mad:Bodnariuc Vlad

Order, 1/13/16

10. Refferalboy

Refferalboy
    Expand Collapse

16   2   0

The account order is fake only middleman can make this deals you got scammed

11. OP
    OP
    Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Yaeh I now realized it

12. OP
    OP
    Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Well guys you can have returned my acc and my gmail, because he seemed not to be a professional so he didn`t got all the info he needed to secure the gmail so I managed to return my email and then the acc, so it seems like everything is allright now for me. Next time I will be more carefull :)

Admin likes this.
  13. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

The user has been banned. Good news is I think we have permanently blocked this person from using our site in our recent security update. We'll be publically announcing this security update later this week.

14. OP
    OP
    Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Can you or me post somewhere how I managed to return my e-mail, so some scammed people can return their accounts too?

15. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Sergey Kamenov Re: #13[/trigger]

16. OP
    OP
    Sergey Kamenov

Sergey Kamenov
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Or I can explain you how I managed to return in not public concersation so if somebody scammed and want to return their acc so you can help them with this possible solution that I did

17. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Sergey Kamenov Re: #14[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.