Case Closed

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by acg87, 4/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acg87

acg87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    If anyone is buying from here, you're wasting your money and time.
    Most of the buyers are playing you, Middleman is fake, he's a bot, I never got my refund, EdFermin has run off with $206 and when I showed the moderators how abusive and unprofessional he was, they didn't even suspend him, they let him get away with being abusive and discriminating. They even deleted my thread here because they don't want everyone to see through their lies. This site is scamming everyone, they won't return your money, they steal it and they ignore your messages and don't even confirm your order until it's too late.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

It looks like your concern was a middleman order so its fine your money should be safe but since you said you already called your bank and had them refund you that means this was already resolved. His behavior towards you is not suspension-worthy but i will be sure to give him a warning.

3. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    acg87

acg87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    My bank cannot refund my money, I've already contacted them telling them everything. I've shown them this site and I am showing the police this site too.

I never got my money back, Middleman is fake, they're a robot and not a real person, EdFermin is out now enjoying that money. Just so you know, he listed an account for a grand, I feel sorry to whoever paid him.

Of course you wouldn't suspend anyone on here for discrimination, you probably enjoyed what he said to me.

None of you care that you're taking money from people.

5. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

This is a blackmarket to sell and buy accounts. Suspension are given to ppl who scams others.

What is your Transaction ID? So i can assist you with your refund concern.

6. OP
    OP
    acg87

acg87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You just admitted that it's not legal. And I definitely was scammed, EdFermin had no intention of giving me the account, he was just desperate for money. Also, you can't allow people to be spoken at the way he did to me, it's discrimination which is illegal. Discrimination is a hate crime.

I'm not leaving this site until I get my money back (which clearly is never since Middleman is a robot and is fake).
    All of this is illegal.

Transaction ID:

I have every right to have my money back, it's my money, not your site's. Your seller took advantage of me, admitted he gave the PSN account to someone else outside of this website and called me "down" and threatened me. I got played, I want my money back immediately.

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

https://www.playerup.com/conversati...000000834719974-private-conversation.1545371/

Did you read your order ticket at all before posting on here saying we/everyone is scammers?

The order was cancelled and voided yesterday.
    Instead of reading this, you opened a ticket here, PM'd others and opened additional tickets over the same issue.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Of course they can't refund you. We never billed you. You only authorized us to settle the payment which we never did. Now your payment has been voided which everything is clearly explained in detail here - https://www.playerup.com/conversati...000000834719974-private-conversation.1545371/

Good luck contacting the Police.

You: "I need help. I paid for an item with this company, the seller didn't deliver, the company refunded me in full didn't charge me a penny and helped me ensure I didn't get scammed at no cost from this deadbeat seller. Can you help press charges against this company."

Police: "Sir please stop wasting our time."

#8 Middleman, 4/17/20
    Last edited: 4/17/20
  9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Closing this ticket as resolved.

10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

We have closed their account since they can't fulfill deliveries not sure why they are even selling here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.