Case Closed - PlayerUp Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Dark_Goblin, 6/8/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Goblin

Dark_Goblin
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

25   1   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: june 8 2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $40

4. Other Parties Username
    @FirstOnyx3
    @FirstOnyx1
    5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    credits

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]
    7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    probably [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Discord : FirstOnyx3#8075
    9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Basically i bought an account from him via MM credits a few weeks back and he gave me all the info so i thought he was legit and even vouched for him. Later on i kept on getting PMs from other people saying "hes a scammer" and "he scammed me" however at that time he did not scam me . sowhat has occured is that he constantly keeps logging into my account and changing the pass because he is blaming me for not receiving his money from @Middleman which has nothing to do with me anyway what is happening now is that he keeps taking control of my account and although i can retrieve it he keeps doing this and says he will stop when" i receive my money " however i do not believe he will stop after this period and i he would have the money as well so what i am asking is that could you either suspend or ban this person and reimburse me the money as he currently has not received it and is potentially going to scam me like he has to others.Whats really sad is i even made a thread to ask middleman to send his payment because i thought he was legit .And sorry guys who got scammed by him i shouldn't have vouched.

Here are pics of his email logging into my account and him even claiming that he is hacking my account . P.S you can even check his ip because the email shows the ip of the person who compromised my account :
    Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 20.58.29.png Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 19.31.26.png Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 20.03.11.png

#1 Dark_Goblin, 6/8/18
    Last edited: 6/8/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

User has scammed a good amount of people via PlayerUp currently - but none have made a dispute.

I hope this will justify a ban.

I'm sure you'll get your credits back.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@FirstOnyx3
    @FirstOnyx1

You can discuss matters here.

Transaction has been officially cancelled and the buyer has received his funds back. Changing the buyers prefixes is a technique we use to identity potential fraud sellers as this is always detected. You didn't submit your payment information, didn't follow any directions or communicate with us regarding this. The age you put in your account isn't accurate and you're looking like someone who is trying to scam. Now the buyer is complaining

@Rolan has suspended you. Please appeal your suspension here - Suspended Member - FirstOnyx3 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.