Sold Can you guys make me a signature?

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hi guys, I'm AthenaGuiang and I just like someone to make me a new signature like Crystal Maiden facing Mirana and my name in the bottom or Invoker and Shadow Fiend Facing together. Can someone make me that? I suck at making signatures. I just took my signature from my friend who said I could borrow it. Thanks BTW.

Cheers,

AthenaGuiang

Ay later tonight I'll forward this thread to the gfx designers I personally recommend

Ok thank you Ryan!

Good news, I got a reply from one of the Premium-Quality members, and he said he will work on it tomorrow

I'll try to come up with something for you.

Unless Ryan's super awesome premium-quality member makes something to epic.

It was Cipa haha. Matt I forgot you work with pics ! You should help out, Ill make it worth your while

Ok cant believe im finally gonna get that signature. In other forums they deny.. The designers are so lazy.. They reply but dont do it xD

Other forums are stupid. There's a reason why we have been nonstop growing since 2007 if Cipa forgets to make the signature for you, I know matt will. I also received a reply from BumbleBee saying he will create one for you if others are too busy. (another reason I love our site, everyone enjoys helping others instead of jumping online to download one thing)

Sorry I could not find a picture of any of those characters together or two pictures of them that would really blend..

So I just edited a picture of the character I taught looks the coolest :

Original:

Edited:

Woah Cool! Thanks Cipa! I'll use this one!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.