Can someone with SE experiance help me out here?

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Mofookin, 2/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mofookin

Mofookin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Ok I want to SE an Item: Ipad Pro. Ive managed to locate a person selling a relatively recently sold Ipad pro on social media and inquired about said Item. I was able to glean the serial number, the version of IOS it came with, the fact that it was purchased through verizon and not apple, that its a wifi/sim card version and it has had a phone number attached to it before. I also was able to get the mans first name and his personal cell number. (I assume the number thats attached to the account.) Now for my questions: 1.) Whats my next move? Should I call verizon or apple? 2.) Do I have an adequate amount of info to get another product sent to me? If not then what elso do I need? 3.) Should I use a drop house or could I get it sent to my address? and finaly 4.) Am I correct in thinking that this is how SEing is done at all? <I mean I havent read or learned that this will work Ive gone through all this based on assumption.... {I know I know I could very well make an love you out of U and Mption:p}>

Anyway, thanx for any help thats offered and **-q to those that may troll.

May the info be with you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.