can i get banned?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

hay i wunder if i use any hacks on d2 like bot or pick it or any thing if i can get banned? cuz i have herd of ppls still geting banned and ppls how dont get banned. can any tell me if the dumb ward is still left?

i got banned, unfortunately for using maphack... I think. I wasn't ever notified anything besides be kicked on bnet and never being allowed back on w/ my current Cd key. It's really a shame too because i only used map hack w/ my hammerdin and for key runs and rushing.

I got banned for having D2loader in the folder, I didn't have it running so be careful with any kind of hacks

Originally Posted by TryAgain

I got banned for having D2loader in the folder, I didn't have it running so be careful with any kind of hacks

Yeah, this happened to me too. But I went and talked to a tech support guy, and told him that I wasn't and that I have 2 computers, and 4 CDkeys, and what not. Cept even though I was using a loader(was too lazy to install D on other comp), I went and installed it, and proved to the guy that I have 2 comps. So after like a month of waiting, they unbanned me.

Originally Posted by ostendomen

hay i wunder if i use any hacks on d2 like bot or pick it or any thing if i can get banned? cuz i have herd of ppls still geting banned and ppls how dont get banned. can any tell me if the dumb ward is still left?

Only if you're caught cheating.

Originally Posted by Gene*

Only if you're caught cheating.

That bout sums it up lol.

I got banned for using MH and they caught me during a scan :(

weird

according to blizzard anything thats not with the game that is extra is bannable

and yet

people still ask this question

and the so called "undetectable" hack still gets you banned

So what if I name something diabloIIloader.exe and they ban me how the heck is it fair the CD I paid for gets banned cause they "thought" I used a loader. I don't hack on Diablo II but still

u can get ban for alot of things.

=(.

i gt ban for usin maphack -____-

if u get banned just find a cd key gen it will make u cd keys for free but like 1 in ever 40 is not banned from b net its a small chance but its free and if u did get banned from b net and got nothing to do just download diablo 2 mods thay make the game better cuz u get new places and love you like that oh heres a link to the gen if u uuse it good luck on find a unbanned cd key lol

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.