Can I ask what is expected from a seller of services on this forum?

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by GideonMack, 11/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GideonMack

GideonMack
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey

I am new here so I don't want to mess something up because I am being to unreasonable, I purchased a fitbit service and to start with the guy was good, pleasant to deal with, I paid he did the fitbit and all was good, the order (for a reason I don;t know) got cancelled

Since then the service I got from the seller has been very poor, he keeps getting cross that I message him asking what he is doing.... 2 a day I send with a 'any update' one in the morning and one at night

He has now told me to stop as he has a real life....but where do I go from here? I am getting nothing from him, I presume at this juncture I will not be getting a fitbit.....

Is there a general rule of what is acceptable service, I am not expecting Amazon levels, but just to be told what he will be doing if anything at all.....
    This is the thread in question http://www.playerup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1177469

I see I can open a 'scam' complaint but I not sure what the protocol is, I have said he has until Monday to actually resolve this, is that fair?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.