Sold Call of Duty: Warzone // Insane Stats + High Level // Full Access //

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by Surreal-Goat, 5/7/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surreal-Goat

Surreal-Goat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    AVALIBLE // Price: $200 // I am always willing to negotiate! I'm not good with prices. //

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ya'll! Appreciate you checking out my offer :)

I am selling a Warzone account, with high stats and high level. For you sweaty tryhards, or the ones that want to look like a pro, this is the perfect account for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details Include:

- Prestige 3 this current season (the godzilla one)

- 40k+ Kills

- 4.1 KDA

- 600+ Wins

- 1000 + Hours of playtime

- Dark Aether Hard Unlocked

- Full Access to the account(s)

- No 3rd Party Software ever used

- No restrictions ever applied

- Linkable to all platforms (Blizzard, PS4/5, XBOX X/SX)

You will be given full access to the Activison account, and Activison account only. This does not include any platform accounts, it is up to you to link them. I am able to provide you with a full access Blizzard account linked with the Activison one if you wish.

The account(s) are hand created by me, using a legit U.S email. Not those auto generated ones that get hit with a shadow ban immediately.

If you have any questions, or want to negotiate a different price, please do not hesitate to ask!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Surreal-Goat

Surreal-Goat
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    discord: displace#0001

3. OP
    OP
    Surreal-Goat

Surreal-Goat
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    bump

Price reduced $200–> $160

4. CamSLice

CamSLice
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I sent a friend request on discord. @ NotCamSlice#0001

5. xCrawl3r

xCrawl3r
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I sent you a friend request on Discord (xCrawl3r#6938)

6. OP
    OP
    Surreal-Goat

Surreal-Goat
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Not selling this account until I get some problems regarding playerup sorted.

However, I do also offer boosting services for your pre-existing accounts. (done via lobby. No login needed)

Not bannable, its done purely though lobby.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+100-200 Levels ($10) - Done via Cold War lobby. Adding additional levels. - 2mins.

Dark Aether ($20) - Done via Cold War lobby. 30s - 1min.

Stat Edit ($50) - Done via Warzone lobby. Edit any stat for any Warzone gamemode(s)! No too insane though, please keep it under 2k wins. 1min.

All 3 ($65) - <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other requests other than these 3, please contact me!

They are all working as of 6/5/22

Payment Methods: PayPal F&F, Cashapp, Venmo, or any Middleman service of your choice (NOT FROM PLAYERUP)

I refuse to use PlayerUp's Middleman service as of now. If you have any other MM service requests, we can talk about it on Discord.

Discord: displace#0001

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.