Selling Cabal Titan 176lv BL good started eq , Mercenary Yuan

Discussion in 'Cabal Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Patryk gruszka, 1/5/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patryk gruszka

Patryk gruszka
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello, the subject of my auction is the unique figure for the solo game (dungeon) which BLADER is selling the account because I do not have time to get involved with such a long game as Cabal and think that someone who manages more time will use its potential and will enjoy the entertainment for a long time

unfortunately, not everything works with the limitations of quantity and time, but also you can not get more information at
    e-mail [email protected] or facebook Patryk Gruszka | Facebook

The account is owned by ESTsoft, ESTgames Corp. I only sell time devoted to creating a character

#1 Patryk gruszka, 1/5/19
    Last edited: 1/5/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Patryk gruszka

Patryk gruszka
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Patryk gruszka

Patryk gruszka
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello, the subject of my auction is the unique figure for the solo game (dungeon) which BLADER is selling the account because I do not have time to get involved with such a long game as Cabal and think that someone who manages more time will use its potential and will enjoy the entertainment for a long time

unfortunately, not everything works with the limitations of quantity and time, but also you can not get more information at

The account is owned by ESTsoft, ESTgames Corp. I only sell time devoted to creating a character[/QUOTE]

The account is owned by ESTsoft, ESTgames Corp. I only sell time devoted to creating a character[/QUOTE]

4. OP
    OP
    Patryk gruszka

Patryk gruszka
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

#4 Patryk gruszka, 1/5/19
    Last edited: 1/5/19
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.