Sold C++ programmer needed

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 11/11/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I need someone to do my homework for me.

Here's the problem:

The competition is heating up. The special judging panel, consisting of Karen, Old Man Jenkins
    and Sandy, do not want to release the results of the previous challenge until this one is complete
    as well. For this challenge, you have to compute the 1 Norm or the Maximum Absolute Column
    Sum Norm of a matrix. This norm is defined as the largest column sum in the matrix. That is, if
    we sum up each column in the matrix individually, it is the largest sum. Write a C++ program to
    compute the 1 norm.

Please make sure you conform to the following requirements:
    1. Declare global constant integers for ROWCAP and COLCAP. Set both to 100 (5 points)
    2. Use the class examples and exercises to write functions to initialize the matrix by reading
    values from the user, and to print the matrix. These functions take the matrix and its current
    number of rows and columns as parameters. You can use the code in the examples. (5 points)
    3. Write a function called findNorm that accepts the matrix, its current number of rows and
    columns and returns its Maximum Absolute Column Sum Norm. (15 points)
    4. In the main function, initialize the matrix, read in its values and compute and print its norm.
    (10 points)
    5. Please make sure your code is commented (5 points).
    3.1 Sample Run
    Enter the number of rows: 4
    Enter the number of columns: 5
    Enter the matrix:
    -3 5 17 16 25
    2 6 4 9 -18
    0 2 8 51 4
    -9 98 -14 41 3
    The matrix entered was:
    -3 5 17 16 25
    2 6 4 9 -18
    0 2 8 51 4
    -9 98 -14 41 3
    The Maximum Absolute Column Sum Norm is: 117

yes i'll pay

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.