Buying Windia CheifBandit And Ranger

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Alright, i am buying a Cheif Bandit and ranger in windia. Full information only, MiddleMan will be used, or you will go first. Looking for around lvl 70-90 Naked.

You have 3 Payment options.

1.Windia Mesos

2.RuneScape GP

3.RuneScape Accounts (Good accounts)

Also i may be able to pay on different servers like broa, bera etc depending on the price.

My msn is ***************************************************** but i would prefer if you posted here before you add me on msn so i can confirm you are who you say you are. I no longer have aim though guys. Sorry.

X_x Noone has a Ranger or CB in Windia their willing to sale? :s

i have a 101 ranger in scania... if u want to buy that, very rich ranger

Is it full information? And what would you want for it?

I have 101 ranger in windia and 76 ranger in scania in the acct. with all scroll equipments and over 100 mil., I want to trade an acct. in khaini prefer hermit, i/l mage or sale it. I have full infor for this acct.

Originally Posted by vqk

I have 101 ranger in windia and 76 ranger in scania in the acct. with all scroll equipments and over 100 mil., I want to trade an acct. in khaini prefer hermit, i/l mage or sale it. I have full infor for this acct.

What level would the hermit or i/l mage have to be?, Also sorry guys i havent been on msn much X_x i've been a bit busy with family issues.

at least 90 and full equips and full infor. thx

Can i see a screenie?, and would you maybe accept two lvl 70-80 accounts for it?

tell me more about ur 2 accts. Give me ur email i will send pictures.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.