Sold Buying Renegade Raider (ONLY PAYING IN BTC/PAYPAL)

Discussion in 'Epic Games Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 1/16/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey people! Looking to buy my final/last account for Fortnite.

Requirements:
    - Renegade Raider (duh)
    - Black Knight or Red Knight or Both
    - Candy Axe or You Shouldn't Have or Both
    - OGE

**EMAIL CHANGE MUST BE AVAILABLE IF NOT SWITCHED TO A PROTONMAIL, PREFERABLY AVAILABLE**

**MIDDLEMAN WILL BE USED. NO EXCEPTIONS. KEEP IN MIND I WILL BE VERIFYING THE MIDDLEMAN IF YOU CHOOSE, SO DON'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY**

Budget: $275 MAX, will most likely not go past 250 just because I only want my requirements.

Reason: 1st reason, Renegade Raider will most likely be the only RARE skin on the account, the rest will be battle-pass or some bought skins. 2nd, Candy Axe and You Shouldn't Have we're re-released this Christmas, 3rd it is my final fortnite account I am buying, so I want to get a decent price, but I don't want to pay an insane amount.

**ONLY PAYING IN BTC/PAYPAL**

Note: I want to point this out, people tend to message me about some of the requirements like BK and stuff, and that's nice that you want to sell your account, but it clearly says in the title "Buying Renegade Raider", so please don't message me about an account if it doesn't have Renegade Raider.

KIK: ASDF764

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.