Buying Penya on FAME

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

i want buy same penya on PS FAME via paypal please give me your price on pm i can buy lot ; ) thx.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling Fame Perins !!Selling tons of perins on fame through paypal. ***************************************************** add me if ur interested.

Account for Sale

Selling 1XX RM -AoeHey people , Im selling 1XX rm with full 105 lv set +8 .... He also has stick +8 ... There are other items on him but make an offer by having at mind set, stick and his +100lv.... Please give me some offer ...doesn't have to be big and again to be decent... Cw server Peace

Account for Sale

Trading Flyff 4 D2 itemsSup guys, I am willing to trade 1B worth of items/penya in Flyff for Diablo 2 expansion ITEMS. The server in Flyff is Aibatt and Lawolf. In Aibatt : has about 1b worth of items and penya. In Lawolf: about 300m worth of items and penya. Notice : i am not going to trade first.... Of course i am willing to meet you in flyff and show u the stuff and money :D 1.These are the things i want in D2 Expansion": Full hdin set with pcombat gcs/torch/anni. including rings and ammys to of course. 2.Full fire sorc set. with full fire gcs/torch/anni.(rings/ammys) 3.Full trap sin *(light) full gcs/torch/anni.(rings/ammys) Finally, i want 50-60 hrs included. Notice : I want all of these that i stated above ^^^. Of course we can negotiate. Contact Info: - ***************************************************** send a friend invite or just email me. Or u can just bring up a chat if im online. I'll be gradually checking the forums for any updates.

Account for Sale

Buying Lawolf perins $2 each.I just need 10 perins for Lawolf $20 :). add me on *****************************************************.

Account for Sale

Trading Stuff 4 Aibatt or LaWolf items/penyaIgnore this. Im not trading lol. Im gonna get into d2 now.

Account for Sale

Buying Ranger / Selling 8X M Blade (Will trade for ranger)I really want a high level ranger on aibatt. I'm currently selling a lvl 8X master blade on aibatt ( naked ). I'm willing to trade the blade for a level 105-80M ranger ( or higher level ). I can buy the ranger with or without gear. Keep in mind if you don't want the blade I can just buy the ranger in whatever payment method you want. My isnt currently working so just PM me here for any details.

Account for Sale

Selling hero bladeif your interested post and i will add you for further infos server: aibat a/w: 300 usd(NOT PAYPAL) paysafecard or other way wich is safe

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.