Buying i will pay someone to power level my character good money

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hi there i'm trying to find a trustworthy person to power level my account i will pay good money for a substantial level thank you contact me *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Trading PS3 Account with Mw2 Map pack and Movies For Flyff AccountI have an available account for gameshare. It has the MW2 Map pack and movies Movies are listed Badboys 2 Sherlock Holmes GI Joe Rise of cobra We Were Soldiers And Superbad I Will trade this for a Flyff account 11x Good Equips or Lots of penya on Glaphan. Leave contact details here

Account for Sale

Selling 69 Blade + 68 ElementorHello, I am looking to make some penya. So, I'm selling an account I no longer need. I'M ACCEPTING PENYA ONLY! NO REAL MONEY! I'm selling a 69 Blade and on the same account, a 68 elementor. You can pay for both, or you can pay for one, and I'll just delete the other. Make offers please ;D EDIT: This account it on the Clockworks Server.

Account for Sale

Selling Hero Psykeeper fully geared.Selling to the best offer. Can sell off ALL the gear at once or can sell with the account...or can sell naked account.

Account for Sale

Trading [Aibatt] 86 RM+USD for 110+ Psy (Alternatives Available)So basically I'm looking for two things: SELLING: 86 RM Not much equipment on it INT-Based (FS) BUYING: 110+ Psy 200-300 USD Depending on equipment via paypal. Contact: : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Trading FlyFF(Kern) Money/Items(+-6Bil) for Money/Gpots in Aika(Feonir)Hello Everybody, I've played FlyFF for quite a long time, and got bored. I just started with a new game of Gpotato, called Aika. Since I don't need the money anymore on FlyFF, I'm looking for someone who has money in Aika(Feonir) which he wants to trade for my stuff in FlyFF. Another thing which would work: Get me gpotatoes in Aika, and I'll give you Money/Items (W/e you wish) in FlyFF(Kern). ALL THE STUFF WILL BE CHEAPER THAN NORMAL! -Gpots: 25Million Penya(In Kern) per 100Gpots. -Items/Money: The prices of the items and money will be #. All Items/Money in Kern are about 6Billion penya in total. Also I have a character to get rid of. -109-RM (Full INT) All needed skills maxed. Male. (Kern) Get it for free if you buy at least 3B of the Items/Money in Kern for Money/Items/Gpots in Aika(Feonir). Be fast, else its gone! I hope somebody of you will buy my items ;D byebye ;). >> Twann. p>
    Account for Sale

Buying Buying a Blade Master on Mushpoie server paying with paypal others may be considered!Buying 1 account with a Master Blade on the Mushpoie Server going to buy one by the end of the week so if you got one just hit me up with price and stats and stuff other masters may be considered!!!

Account for Sale

Buying sellaccounts ; read thisI'm making this public so this doesn't happen to anyone else, though the message is directed at sellaccounts: A while ago, I traded accounts with sellaccounts, no foul play, just a good solid trade. I then sold sellaccounts' account for 250, however it seems as though the original owner (sellaccounts) managed to get gala to revert the e-mail back to his account, and he asked me if I had scammed him because this was going on. I obviously didn't. SO, if this is a mistake or something, which I doubt it is, then we can fix it. If not, then come clean or I can prove all of this crap, and I'll do everything to make sure you don't sell or buy anything again. His is *****************************************************. Beware until he comes clean.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.