Sold Buying High vanity account, character levels/gear does not matter - high budget!

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by Valdimar, 12/21/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valdimar

Valdimar
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys, I sold my original WoW account many years ago and have been wanting to get back into the game. I'm looking for the following so that I can somewhat match my previous account's vanity items:

19k+ achievements points.

- Death's Demise
    - Magic Seeker
    - Grand Crusader
    - ToGC Tribute to Immortality (Warsteed/Wolf)
    - Celestial Defender
    - Realm first - level x0 class / race.

- R1 title(s) - I held Relentless and Brutal gladiator on my previous account on top of being Glad for seasons 2, 3, and 9

- MoP CM sets (Paladin being the most desired followed by Mage)
    - WoD CM weapons
    - MoP Cutting Edge achievements

- Amani Warbear
    - Invincible
    - Mimiron's Head
    - Old ZG mounts (Tiger & Razzashi Raptor)

- T3 Warrior set (vanilla Naxx)

Again, I'm looking for a new personal account so my budget is very high. The account doesn't have to have absolutely everything I've listed on it but the more the better.

Stuff that's non-#:

- You must be the OO
    - Be able to provide a scanned non-expired photo ID to me in addition to a photo of your face next to your ID
    - Be able to provide full account information such as SQ/A, password, etc.

Please contact me via Skype (click the Skype icon under my username) or forum PM. I've been around since the old . days (10+ years) so rest assured that I'm somewhat trustworthy :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.