Buying Harlequin

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am paying well so private message me info ^^

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling selling all of my gear/penyai play on mocomochi (eflyff) i need USD only. i'm done with online video games so i can't do any trades for anything else. sorry. i would prefer to sell accounts as a whole, that way i don't have to break up the gear. currently my blade has a damage record in moco with 700k, so if you wanna be the best you'll be off to a good start. my bp mentalist and seraph are only good for basic usage, as i haven't put uber gear on them. my crackshooter is extremely good, but i think my blade is best. Blade gear: (Slayer is 121H, deleveld from 130. i saved all the skills twice on the 7th slot so they can be used at 121, and replaced if accidentally deleted) ***************************************************** (Forgot to take a screenshot) Blade also has 200m penya and 2x (0/2) tiny tanukis Fail blade gear: fail blade is 94M, also has a vagrant awake set and a 3/5 soul leech tanuki FM gear: (fm is 130) 80k hp unbuffed, gets 120k pretty easily FM also has 1.1b penya, 97 apros, light card 7% Crackshooter gear: cs is 133 (best cruiser set in server) CS also has mizu gaunts M Mentalist gear: mentalist is 132 Seraph gear: seraph is 132 (also has a vamp stick with neutral awake) Pets: misc items: (7 q amps, 4 R amps, 11 red scrolls, 15x 15d fullshouts, 4x Water A cards) large stockpile of mantis, dguk, stones, screenshot is only a fraction of what i have total stack of apros, bloody set pcs, 400m, various set suits i also have a character full with bake sale cs, along with each character having their own atk mod cs, and tons of actis and ref holds.

Account for Sale

Buying Buying BP/Knight 100+ MocomochiHi, I am looking to buy a 100+/Master aoe BP or Knight on Mocomochi I do not mind if it is geared or ungeared if it has penya or no penya. I ask for you to leave your offers on here with lvl of the acc the job and the price, Thanks. I pay with paypal and we can sort out who goes first over .

Account for Sale

Selling S> Mocomochi BP lv69 maleselling a lvl 69 blade male naked no things accounts also have a 104 bp vag set +8 on kargo and a lvl 88 blade naked and some stuffs on the 104 bp like event Q amps and that paypal only payment first $35 add ***************************************************** to or mail if u interested thanks

Account for Sale

Selling Level 120 Billposter 98% (Already Hero, deleveled)Hello all, I am finally quitting flyff with a fully equipped character capable of handling himself to sell. I need money to support my gun hobby. P: Here is a list of everything he owns Billst Set +7 All Awakened amazingly. +12 STA, +350 MP, +400FP, +100HP 4/4 28% HP Ryuk Shield +3 4/4 +28 STA (Awakened too) +12 INT Gore +9 STA+10 rings Plug+10,+11 Ancient Knuckle Clean. Flying a Clock bike. All skills maxed. Around 205 STA, Rest INT Perfect for all around AOE and tank. Payment accepted through paypal only, if you have any questions or need screenshots, email me if more info is needed. Email: ***************************************************** No current offers yet~ Thanks guys, have a happy new years!

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Level 147 Slayer - YettiAlright, well quitting flyff and moving to wow. so im looking to sell my very high Slayer This Slayer Is fully geared Level 14X Slayer On Yetti This Acc also has a Lvl 40 Knight on IRIS ONLINE - Another Gpotato game (it has full CS set Ninja) that's about it This is the first time i've sold/bought anything on this site so i don't have any rep or w/e so it's completely up to you if you trust me. but i'm not going to sell this acc unless trade 50% or 100% of payment first This is a bit much for me to risk by sending first, as some of you might understand. I'm not sure what this is worth .. So please make offers. ---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ---------- bumpbumpbump

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 121+ Characters for PSN Cards.Looking for some serious buyers to buy these characters with PSN cards (Playstation Network Cards). The prices are set and will not change. Note that I WILL NOT GO FIRST! So please don't bother trying to contact me if your going to waste my time. You can buy PSN cards at target or online at ***************************************************** Method on trading: 1)You will give me the PSN code. 2)I`ll activate the PSN code. 3)Once the PSN code is activated I`ll give you the following Character(s) / Items your buying with it. NOTE: All characters are on different accounts. Character#1: 121 HERO Billposter Lykan Server Naked Price: 50$ in PSN Cards Character#2: 121 HERO Billposter Yetti Server Naked Price: 50$ in PSN Cards Character#3: 123 HERO Blade Mocomochi Server 1xCrystal Axe+6(5/5Fire A)+11water 1xCrystal Axe+0(5/5Fire A)+11water ALOT of event items Price:150$ in PSN Cards Character#4: 14X HERO Crackshooter Mocomochi Server Dragon Rain+10 Ancient Bow+2(6/6Electric A)+11Wind 3x Event Q Amps Alot of event items Price: 150$ in PSN Cards Mocomochi Items: Ranerz Set+10(28%HP)No awakes -------------------50$ in PSN Cards Nox Set+10(28%Attack)Decent awakes --------------100$ in PSN Cards Champion Set+14(4/5 Missing 1 Ring) ---------------50$ in PSN Cards Leave a reply in this thread or PM me with your and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Account for Sale

Trading Trading Runescape gold for Flyff gold or items =D.....If you are willing to go first then ill gladly accept, but if u don't trust me, i have vouchers in both game fluff and runescape ... i can also show all my items in RS and I'm also already pretty popular in Flyff... I'm a 150 Hero CrackShooter in fluff atm ty... Rates are 1m in RS for 50m in Flyff... thanks email me if u are interested please email>> *****************************************************>>>>>>>>>>>HAVE 90m + in items and gold if ur interestedp>

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.