Buying  Selling      Buying Fully Stacked Fortnite Accounts For $500 - $1000

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Tempt.Recruit, 8/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tempt.Recruit

Tempt.Recruit
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

Good Morning,
    I am looking to purchase a fully stacked fortnite account with many rare and exclusive skins (LOOKING FOR ATLEAST 150+ SKINS) . I will pay anywhere between $500 - $1000 depending on how stacked the account is. Only purchasing Full Access Accounts.

I WILL GO FIRST and pay with paypal family & friends ONLY IF YOU HAVE MORE REPS THAN ME. I have 400+ on discord being an account seller of various games and social media platforms , 40+ on eb ay with 100% customer satisfaction and 8 on playerup 100% customer satisfaction. DO NOT MESSAGE ME UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH THIS. I will not go first to those below as i am here for serious business and don't have time to waste with potential scammers. I can also prove that i have the money on my paypal upon request.

Please contact me through my alt discord account as my main one has been hacked:
    Skirtz#7896

Looking forward to hear from you and undergo serious business
    DO NOT MESSAGE ME WITH UNSTACKED / NOT RARE ACCOUNTS

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.