Buying Flyff 110+

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Buying flyff accounts that are 110+ hero and master are always a plus :) Elementors/RMs/Psykeepers/Arcanists/Mentalists are also a plus. Let me know what class and lvl they are! I don't go first. I can pay with PayPal or maplestory Items/Accounts whichever you prefer. Leave your !

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Trading Lvl 69 Elementor on Kargo for Tanuki Money.Elementor, level 69. Comes with Teba Set. Myuran Set, Staff of Vel Parpone. 100million Penya. + Other gear. I want Tanuki Penya or Items. Add me on :wallflowerstoroses@Live

Account for Sale

Selling Tanuki perins and items.Hi guys. This is my first time doing this so hope I do it right lol. I have a small amount of items left in the game that I'd like to get rid of for a little extra cash. Things that I am selling: 37 perins. 1 x Restat. Complete Forest Faerie Set (F). 23 ES amps. I'd like to sell this as a whole for $50. I do however live in England (so I want £31 for this) and just listing what I want in dollars because that seems to be the set way of telling prices on here, so I'm not exactly sure how the exchange rates and stuff works with paypal. Guess I'll read into it but if anyone could tell me that'd be great. My email address is *****************************************************. Drop me an email and a time of contact if you're interested, thankyou.

Account for Sale

Trading Trade Runescape/Crossifre for Yeti perinsSo i trade cleaned rs acc lvl 127 for perins,quited rs due got sick of bcs i lost 800m+ 4th time,atleast hlped finally realize that i can quit this ****ing game finally.Check stats from highscore siegheart.Will show later on in rs acc and etc etc. Crossfire acc low level.600+ kills more than deaths [not cheated noobs] 29 permanent guns includin cash shop weps. about 40-50 vouchers.has some chars including SPOP. Best guns: M4a1-Elite,M4a1-Custom,M4a1-Silver.AK47 silver,Ak 47 Camo.Desert Eagle Camo.M37 Stakeout (shotgun) those are all cash shop guns. also normal guns like TAR,SCAR,AWM,MP5,AK47,AK74,anaconda,clock,usp,p238 and so on. ig u think its easy to get weps ur wrong last spent 200 eur in row to get gun and didint get 1. Normal guns are for ingame money wich u get 60-500 per game depending on game.my normal guns are total about 1.3m so it takes hell alot time to get. ***************************************************** I dont go 1st.We Can use MM wich u will get yourself+pay fees.Can do possibly 50/50 but u will be still going 1st.

Account for Sale

Selling [Kargo] Level 14X Slayer.Hello, I'm selling a Level 14X (Higher than level 142 - could be any number up to 150. /blush) Slayer. Details MAY be discussed on . Server: Kargo. Character name (IGN): Decent name. Payment methods: PayPal (PayPal verified member)/Penya. Reputation: Awesome. : ***************************************************** Character/account information: I'll be selling the character equipped with an epic set/epic weapons/pet with fashion/Items and Penya. Feel free to add me on if you're interested. Sale also includes: Also, this sale includes a Ranger Master on a different account that you can use for The Wilds. Current offers: are around 1K to 2K USD. Update to payment/buyers: Your payment will be received first. I am NOT a scammer. Therefore, the payment will have to be sent first for the whole process to take place. I'll be happy to get you satisfied as you pay, since I will be providing all account information, keep up with your questions and confirm the account information changes to the account which would be sent to my e-mail. I'm an honest and a nice guy and my words speak for it.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling PRO BP Stuff/acc / Penya (Lykan Server)Selling fully geared BP account on lykan server (low lvl master) Ultim bloody knuckle+9 mp350awk 7/7 fire a cards total 101 str elem+17 Billst/poron set+10 str+26 sta+12 MP+1400 MP28% Shield 4/4 cards B awk str22 sta19 mp200 Champ set 17/16/14/15/17 Dragon Cloak +10 all stats 2.5b penya and about 5-6b more in cs stuff, other shields, fashions and items some billst/poron parts+10, hat str19 sta10 boots and glove mp350 etc.. Being honest with you all.. i have never sold anythinng from flyff for real money before. I just played and enjoyed the game for a long time and now i have no time for it. I have no feedback but i wanna say this is a 100% legit trade since i really don't wanna play anymore and more important than that i need the money.. I will be willing to split the trade in parts of equal value with me going first with the first part of the trade as long as you have good feedback or we find a trusted on this site. Please no scams! Looking for $550 usd or whoever gets closer to the a/w You can find me on : Franco1324

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 124-H Bp in Yetti Server!![UPDATED] Ok hi guys this is my first time doing this so either we use a middle man or you go first. I will accept payments on PAYPAL OR I WILL TRADE IT FOR SOME PERINS ON YETTI SERVER. My char is a lvl 124-Bp(Around 95 exp) 1 R amp in bagpack. 2 Shields ( When we talk i tell you whats on em) Some Male cs. A dead Unicorn that adds 5005 Hp , +13 Vigors,. I also have alot of other consumables laying around so when we talk i tell you everything that is there. The server he is on is Yetti. I can also just sell you this char clean if you want but he still will have normal amps and r amps. Just leave your here and we will talk there. I am not exactly sure how much cash i want But offer to the best of you abilitys and i will think about if its fair or not.

Account for Sale

Trading trading flyff acounts and gold for your runescape goldHello, as the tittle says im trying to trade my flyff account and all of its iteams for your runescape gold. all of my flyff accounts are in what used to be called kern server. i have a sylia hoverbike, cs baby iguana and lots of other stuff. i have a BP a RM and also a knight. if you would like to buy them just leave me your email and ill get a hold of you...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.