Buying Demon Flyff 1v1 BP/Ranger/knight with epic equip, or just the eq w/o char

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

as my title says i am looking for epic 1v1 BP/Knight/Ranger equipment! Or im buying a lot of perins!!!!! I guess i can pay in any way! just let me know what you have or mail me to ***************************************************** thanks

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Tanuki Perins $1.2 eachTitle says all leave here and e.t.c

Account for Sale

Selling Tanuki: Seraph (130), Mentalist (130), Slayer(140)Server: Tanuki My Email: ***************************************************** or : Brokenpipes Don't add my because I probably won't see it. All characters are Female and Mostly naked Paypal only I do not trade first. If you're interested, I'll send you screenshots of the account or meet you ingame, but you will have to send at least half of the payment before I send you the login information. Then you'll login on the website and change the email and password (I will have to confirm). Account 1: Seraph Sold Account 2: Lv.130 Mentalist (Full STA) , Naked but with soul-linked Baruna wand+0 1/1 (1 hit rune), Butt-load of Event items (Amps ES, Red holds, Upcuts) A/w: $50 USD Account 3: Lv.140 Slayer (Full STR) (naked), Not as many event items, like 10-20 Amps ES and upcuts. Also has level 100 RM naked on this account. A/w: $70 USD Prices are # They all have decent names, no numbers or weird spellings. I also don't know many people in game these days so there is little reputation. :)

Account for Sale

Selling Mocomochi Perins!Selling Mocomochi Perins at a good price! [1 Perin = 100m] Add me on if you are interested. ***************************************************** Note: This method is a lot cheaper than buying Gpots. Also Selling a Level 130 Slayer Account and a Level 130 Arcanist Account ~ Add me for details. Thank you.

Account for Sale

Selling [Mocomochi] PerinsHello, Server: Mocomochi. Payment methods: PayPal (PayPal verified member). : ***************************************************** Information: I'm selling lots of Perins on the server Mocomochi. Feel free to add me if you're interested.

Account for Sale

Selling Flyff cheap tanuki perins + rudolph set !Hello Server : Tanuki Payment : PayPal : ***************************************************** I am selling alot of perins ... i got 100b + Rudolph Set... Add me at and we can talk about a price...

Account for Sale

Buying [Tanuki] Buying Naked FM or Arcanist 130+Hello everyone, I'd like to buy a naked Force Master or an Arcanist 130+ for the Tanuki server. I know I have low post count and therefore I am willing to go first if you look trustable to me, or we can use a . Thanks.

Account for Sale

Buying B> about 200B through paypal usd.(Tanuki only)It will only be through paypal usd. Negotiations will be initiated in only. do not bother posting here. TANUKI ONLY Contact Info : ***************************************************** MY MIDDLE MAN SERVICE: *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.