Sold Buying Darkfall Account -

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 11/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [Release] Darkfall SRC Files

Account Information
    Hello i will share the old DarkFall SRC files!! The files are old and Incompled!! ***************************************************** Have Fun with it!! THX []MG[]KILL

Account for Sale

Auto Loot

Account Information
    Hey has anybody figured out a way to auto loot corpses or some macros that will let you take off weapons, and open a mobs inventory way simpler? Thanks

Account for Sale

Bugs/Exploits

Account Information
    Anyone know of any usefull ones atm? The infinite stamina while riding a mount was great, but they've fixed it (You just had to tap parry hotkey and instead of losing stamina, you gained it)

Account for Sale

[WTS] New DFO account $25

Account Information
    Hello, I bought the account last night, and after playing for a few hours I've decided that this isn't the game for me. So, I figured I would try to get some of my money back so I'm selling my active account. The account was activated last night so the buyer will need to resub on October 28th. If you're interested in buying this account, please email ***************************************************** or contact me on AIM @ ***************************************************** I will only accept PAYPAL and I'll convey more details to any interested buyer. EDIT: It's a US account. Thanks, Vexion

Account for Sale

Selling Darkfall Account

Account Information
    Selling darkfall accout, over 3 weeks played. base stats 27-32, tailoring lv100, 3 elemental schools with 2 skill each, lv97 lesser skill, 47 archery, 42 polearm(2 skills), alot of stuff, bone sets n etc... i wanna the normal price 49,90U$.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.