Buying Clash of Clans Account [Legit]

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by Facebook, 1/8/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Buying CoC Account

Hello, Thanks for taking your time to read this thread. The title says it all. I am looking for a good Clash of Clans account to buy. I know, I know, this is my first post and a lot of you probably think this is B.S. Well I tell you its not... I am very willing to pay for 130$ for a CoC account. Here are things I am looking for, for an account:

-TH8+

-High Level Troops (No Troops lower than level 4)

-"Up-To Date" Base meaning no rushed townhall!!

-I dont care about the trophies. Just a good base with good troops

-Need proof of ownership

Since most of you do not yet "believe" me. I am willing to get a middleman from or other Websites. I will provide you with the middleman's account link so you can verify it and not think that the middleman is someone I know or think its me using another account

NO B.S SELLERS

Here are my contact informations:

Kik User: Derick8o8

I will pay whatever payment method the seller wants, and I want a smooth transaction

Thank you, and please do not hesitate to contact me

I have a town hall 9 account that I no longer want, and I think you'd like it! Kik: brycewalley(just in case I can't message you)

Bump... I am now willing to go 200$. But will always need to use middleman from this website . If you dont want to use a middleman, dont contact me. Just got scammed of 300$ His kik is : shinyfong, and lets all torture this *******

First off I would like to say middle mans never use kik! Also I tryed to sell him my account but he tryed to get a middle man that was obviously fake. We'll yea I suggest don't buy from him due to scams..

my email: Getcrazyhd@gmail /* */

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.