Buying Buying tanuki perins 75-100$

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

wanting to buy perins from tanuki server leaving email or add me with price ***************************************************** about 75$-100$

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling 2 Flyff AccountsHey... I have 2 Flyff Accounts ... both with 3 characters each and all of them over lvl 70(different classes) mmm The Highest bid wins.. starting with 100 Euros+ (in that case the account is attached with a Tales Runner account: It's a Red Devil shoes.. with all the characters (free&GP) with over 500k TR... and all the alchemy sets there in the game :) The other flyff account also has 3 characters lvl 75+ {+6 Sets} and the best offer gets it. no minimum. and here is a video showing both accounts: The video is made by me and only me... and you might only contact me (if u r serious ) by sending a message... any other questions may be asked in a reply ... Thnx

Account for Sale

Buying Any Yetti (demian) accounts?add me on : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling 13x (135+) Forcemaster on Kargo for PAYPAL ONLYHello, due to me not having enough time to play Flyff because of studies, I will be selling my account. Title says it all, but i'll repeat for the illiterates: I'm selling a level 13x Forcemaster on the Kargo server. The account is higher than 135. It has very good reputation as is known as a friendly character to all. ACCEPTING PAYPAL MONEY ONLY! I can sell it naked or with it's equips. I'm not too sure on the equips because I haven't been on for a while, but from the top of my head I can remember: B.Knuckle +8 Billst/Billporon +8 with 2x suits 28% HP and 28% MP. Has fairly decent awakes too. Jewels Pick up pet I'll check if you wish but I will ONLY check if you are very interested. I probably don't have to say this but I still will.. I HAVE DONE SEVERAL ACCOUNTS SALES AND PURCHASES SO I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A POTENTIAL SCAMMER. I don't have time to be scamming people over a cyber account, but a lot of time and effort has been put into levelling so I'll love to get a return from it. Under no circumstances will I go first unless you have a trusted that is well known by the forum, otherwise you will just have to go first and trust me. Once the money has gone through to my account, I will e-mail you to your desired e-mail address with ALL the information that will ensure you own the account 100%. I will send you the user ID, password, registered e-mail and bank ID/pin. You can then do it all for yourself from there ;). But other than that, good luck bidding. If you want to contact me, PM me please! I will check my PM's regularly. Thanks again in advance.

Account for Sale

Selling Sell lvl 110 Master BP on Kargoi sell my lv110 master bp with eq on kargo mail me for details email: ***************************************************** accept only paypal

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 121+ H BLADE ON TANUKY SERVERHI I AM SELLING A BLADE ON TANUKI SERVER!!!!! ILL TELL YOU NAME IN PRIVATE...... RESPECTED NAME! HE HAS A GOOD EQUIP NOX +10 28%ATK ( AWAK 20+ ADOCH 6+CRITS 15+STA ) ULGA+6 NICE AWAK ANC SWORD NICE AWAK GOOD CS GOOD RINGS AT LEAST 1 BIL! add me at ***************************************************** i dont sell for alot koz i need money!

Account for Sale

Selling S> Hero Crackshooter lvl 130 Pro gearedHey Guys, Selling my Account and only accept Paypal (only verified accounts) lvl 130 Crackshooter [full DEX] The Charakter is naked but got a blessed CS set: Combined CS set: Rudolph Hat: +5%adoch +3%adoch Bodyguard suit : +3%adoch +3%adoch Causual Gloves: +3%critical rate +3%adoch Causual Shoes: +5%adoch +3%adoch In Total: +25%adoch +3%critical rate (Thats on the Cash Shop set ! Not on a normal Set!) A/W for Whole Account 50Euro / ~70USD Hero Skill is lvl 5 (max Lvl) Server: Lykan : pina5891 email: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Two Kargo accounts for 15$ both lvl 70^selling two kargo accounts have all info for accounts i made them. would take pics but have to install flyff again selling for 15$ paypal or Deadfrontier money/items ACCOUNT 1. billposter lvl 72 historic knuckle +10 and more stuff cant rememeber have to install flyff again Str blade lvl 60 2 guardian axes recorn helm,suit,boots ACCOUNT 2. 1.sta knight lvl 81 pretty much naked lusakas heavy axe 2.full int rm lvl 76 wedge set +3 causal set also 2 chars on tankui server lvl 70 bj and a lvl 40 assist aoe ***************************************************** or just reply

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.