Selling Buying Buying silver for personal use - 100% safe means- no direct trades

Discussion in 'Albion Gold Silver - Buy Sell Trade' started by TastyCheeseSteak, 7/29/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TastyCheeseSteak

TastyCheeseSteak
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I would like to set up a potentially long term working relationship with a silver seller who is intimately familiar with the game and the detection methods used to ban both buyers and sellers.

Requirements:

You must be able to be online in US Prime Time - meaning 8pm-1am EST
    You must know how the game works. If I tell you to meet me at my Caerleon island you should know where that is and what that means.
    You must be comfortable using the auction house and have an ox mount.
    You must be able to follow a shopping list. If I tell you to buy X of some item that should be all the directions you need.
    You must understand that this will take longer than a direct trade - on the plus side neither of our accounts will be banned within 3 days.

It may seem weird to have to spell these out but I'm really tired of dealing with distributors who clearly have zero idea how anything in this game works.

Direct trading in AO is like selling crack outside a police station.

PM for any details.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.