Buying Buying Lots of Perins(Tanuki)

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Buying Perins Lots of them in Tanuki Server Flyff Max Budget $129.56 USD xF:naitoes :naitochan@ Sure dealers ONLY Im active you can catch me online the whole week Buying in BULK or Small Trades

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling Lykan 131 ForceMaster With lv 116 Blade And Lv 66 Knight On Same Accountselling 131 forcemaster on lykan server the blade has addoch cs sets with crit str and dex it also has valuable cs worth over 2b that gives attack+5% and def+5%

Account for Sale

Selling Selling 3x Flyff accounts / Very cheap considering gear,Hi guys, first ill just say a few things about myself and this game just to give you a background on me and my charecters, i basically been playing flyff since it started, and over that time i've played on numerous servers, along the way ive aquired many many good items (EPIC) proportions, without a doubt and sadly i have spent a awfull lot of money (£3000gbp + & time on these charecters and as from a few months ago i became a father and simply dont have any time, so i am selling my much treasured charecters, along with so many memorys and friends, i will give a brief description of the charecters and if you woul like to know more then you will need to leave me your or messenger so i can go into more detail, all charecters have there own Email's with the accounts which will be yours for security purposes, so here we go 1x fully geared templar lvl 130 +10 knighert set All templar weps / full champions set 1x EPIC Blade on the old Demian / now yetti server / full +10 blain 28% attack good awakes, 2x ultimate lgs +7 and +1 with pvp damage and leech / and also full champ set and best of all a STR tiger 1/3/5/6/9 = 69 str with +16 dex awake 1x 130 psy on moco server / only has crystal lusaka wand and lvl 45 green set/ 1x FM/BP lvl 130 in moco server / on same account u get a 117 jester on yetti server/ and 1 lvl 76 knight fully geared and 1x fully geared blade both on tanuki server, If you would like any more info please leave ur messanger so we can talk. im not looking to get much out of these accounts not as much as ive put in, but hopefully enough for a new buggy for the baby :D Many thx

Account for Sale

Trading Trading MapleStory account for Flyff account! lvl 123 Battle mage +MoreTrading my battle mage on maplestory level 123 for a flyff account. It's on the Windia Server : ***************************************************** Comes with a - Chaos Zakum Helmet with a potential of 3% INT. Horntail Necklace +1 with a potential of +12 int Elemental Staff 2 +1 with a potential of Luk +6 Pansy Earrings with a potential of 6% INT Raccoon Mask with a potential of 4% INT Red Sneakers with a potential of 4% INT. Red Seraph Cape with a potential of +4 INT and 3% INT Flamekeeper Cordon with a potential of 4% LUK Belt with +3% INT Resistant Lux Ring. 70 Million Mesos Evolving ring II 17 Account also has a level 86 Dual Blade. and a lvl 55 Cleric! I also have another Account with A Lvl 135 I/L MAGE. hoping for the Kargo server, but any server will be fine :)! Let me know what is on the account and character class/lvl etc.

Account for Sale

Trading Tinierme for FlyffTrading some awesome tinierme items for Flyff Perins (Lykan or Kanuki). 3 perins/regular animated (an animated worth only one animated) 15 perins/complete sheet (an item/complete sheet worth only one complete sheet) Prices are #. I have some pretty popular items such as # Convention Items, Medium King of Evils, Shy Bunny Maidens, Time-lapse Sky Puddle and Spider Web Night CS to only name a few. I will only go first to someone with higher positive feedback than me. Please leave your contact info and I will add you.

Account for Sale

Buying buy perin for RSGPBuying Perins any servers 50 bering=50m RSGP any server(prefer yeti) i dont go 1st or we do small trades. *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Tanuki Penya! $1.09/perin!Hey, im selling tanuki penya! AND MAYBE A SERAPH?!?! Level 130! $1.09/per perin! i have 47! Add me on [] i don't have .! Name: patrick.love2

Account for Sale

Selling Lvl 130 FM on Tanuki server , Very well geared.Heys, Selling an FM (BP) Lvl 130 on Tanuki server. PVP builded and geared. Some serious gear as UBK +8 Fire A's Str Awkend. Billst with MP Awks. Tigers, Unicorns.. Wedge set mp + dct awkend, mp vagrant set. speed+mp shield.. champ set, baruna kncuk+shield and lots of another items.. (cs and etc) the gear worth about 60~65B Please leave offer with or alone. thanks. (Can also add an Jester Lvl 7x Master geared).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.